Post your best cruise picture

cruise7

• 4 weeks later...

MVPinBoyton,

What camera are you using??? Wow..... I have a digital rebel and it takes great photos but those are absolutely the best quality I've ever seen.... Unreal......I feel like I could jump in there....lol..... Although I have a few favorites, to have to reduce them to post here doesn't do them justice... :rolleyes:

Thank you Cruzegirl. I used a Canon Powershot S45 on those two cruises. I now have a Rebel XT, but I just got it before our Pacific Northwest cruise we took in August. You can see pictures I took with it at my cruise review website www.thepreismans.com

I have way too many favorites, that's why we had to start the website. It helps to bring back the fond memories of wonderful vacations.

Thank you everyone for posting all your wonderful pictures! It is like having a little mini holiday just viewing them all!

This is one of my favorites, taken a few minutes after my DH and I renewed our vows as we sailed through Glacier Bay, Alaska. I hope it works because I am having some difficulty uploading this image.

Julia

renewalofvowsinAlaska2.bmp

Archived