Evening Attire for 3 night Bahamas Cruise?

Experienced cruiser, however never been on RCCL nor have I ever been on a 3 night cruise. My question is (for men) what is the dress attire in the evenings? We will be dining at Chops one (perhaps two) nights if that matters. Trying to pack lightly. I am planning on slacks and a nice button up shirt, and some loafers. Would that suffice? Is there a formal night on such a short cruise? I really appreciate any advice!

IN all honesty, there is really no "formal" night anymore...they don't enforce their suggested dress code. Long pants, collared shirt (for men) is fine. Women look good all the time....they have more leeway! The "specialty" restaurants are "smart casual" every night...even on formal evenings!

Edited by cb at sea

Thank you all - that's what I was hoping to hear. Not much of a fan of the formal nights to begin with... I have to wear a suit every day for work - why do I want to wear one on vacation!? I do however understand the desire by some.

Maybe someone can answer another newbie question for me... We have purchased the premium beverage package - does that extend to CoCo Cay?

Thank you all again!

Thank you all - that's what I was hoping to hear. Not much of a fan of the formal nights to begin with... I have to wear a suit every day for work - why do I want to wear one on vacation!? I do however understand the desire by some.

Maybe someone can answer another newbie question for me... We have purchased the premium beverage package - does that extend to CoCo Cay?

Thank you all again!

Yes Coco Cay is a private island and basically an extension of the ship so the packages work there.