Silk Harvest on Solstice?

Uofawildcat

Does anyone know that with Sushi on Five coming to the Solstice in July if Silk Harvest will still be open? I can't imagine them having two sushi restaurants open at one time.

Silk harvest does serve some Sushi but it is not a Sushi restaurant..it serves a wide variety of Asian food. Although reviews tend to be mixed I have to say we have dined there a few times and really enjoyed! We tend to choose several 'small plates' to share rather than the bigger plates. We have not heard anything about it closing, changing....we would be surprised if it did.

Watching this post carefully now in case someone comes on knowing more than we do....

Thanks, for the input everyone! I've heard good things about the Bistro on 5, sad to hear it's getting replaced as I was looking forward to trying that French Onion Soup people seem to rave about on CC.

I also love sushi so this change works as well!

Thanks, for the input everyone! I've heard good things about the Bistro on 5, sad to hear it's getting replaced as I was looking forward to trying that French Onion Soup people seem to rave about on CC.

Your best bet is Sushi in the Ocean View Cafe @ 5:30pm everyday.

Grab your sushi then head down to the Martini bar for a couple drinks before dinner....oh yeah!

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02393.jpg

Grab your sushi then head down to the Martini bar for a couple drinks before dinner....oh yeah!

Yes, Yes, Yes! Not the worlds best sushi, but more than acceptable.

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02393.jpg

Great suggestion! We will be doing this in September!

Tuscan Grill also has a great French Onion soup!

My wife and I will also miss Bistro on 5, but sadly never tried the French a Onion soup there. We do love the MDR version though and would have it very 'other' night because we loved it so much!!

P.S. We are not big sushi lovers but we also love Silk Harvest restaurant for its eclectic Asian dishes. The fried cream cheese wontons are a firm favorite!

I do wonder if they would ever convert it to Qsine as they have on other S class ships, bit heard nothing to support that. And happy not to [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan