2017 Christmas

carlp

Want to book Caribbean Christmas 2017

cruise, anyone know when Holland will open up schedule

Nothing as of now

They've been out for about 10 days. You've got 8 ships to choose from.

Edited by blizzardboy

Want to book Caribbean Christmas 2017

cruise, anyone know when Holland will open up schedule

Nothing as of now

They are out; it's just that the HAL website doesn't always work right..

Fatfish is right - if I run the URL that blizzardboy boy posted above in Chrome (my normal browser), there's no results. If I run it in IE, it shows 14 results to the Caribbean for December 2017. So to the OP, if you aren't using IE for that search, try it. ;)

Edited by joepeka

Fatfish is right - if I run the URL that blizzardboy boy posted above in Chrome (my normal browser), there's no results. If I run it in IE, it shows 14 results to the Caribbean for December 2017. So to the OP, if you aren't using IE for that search, try it. ;)

That's weird as I only use Chrome and pulled it right up. I use the "Plan A Cruise" drop-down on the left side of the HAL home page. Just clicked Caribbean and Dec 2017 and bingo. I just clicked on the link I posted earlier and it worked fine as well.

Edited by blizzardboy

That's weird as I only use Chrome and pulled it right up. I use the "Plan A Cruise" drop-down on the left side of the HAL home page. Just clicked Caribbean and Dec 2017 and bingo. I just clicked on the link I posted earlier and it worked fine as well.

Well interestingly, tried this on a second PC I have and it works fine - I see the 14 search results that you see with both Chrome and IE. Both PC's are the same OS level, patch level and Chrome is at the same maintenance level so I don't know what's wrong. :confused: Regardless, the OP has an option to try.

We used o put a deposit in sfvance of pub lisshed itinerarary and would save cabin we wanted and shipwer wanted d seeing it was Carib b ean, we didn't much care exactly which islands we would visit. Call and ask to put a

'future fruise request deposit. It is refundable. We always got ecsactly what we had reserved. HAL is often slower than other cruise lines about releasing itinreraries..

Edited by sail7seas

We used o put a deposit in sfvance of pub lisshed itinerarary and would save cabin we wanted and shipwer wanted d seeing it was Carib b ean, we didn't much care exactly which islands we would visit. Call and ask to put a

'future fruise request deposit. It is refundable. We always got ecsactly what we had reserved. HAL is often slower than other cruise lines about releasing itinreraries..

My PCC told me that HAL waits to see what other lines' ships will be in what ports on what days so they avoid over crowding docks and ports. That may be corporate spin, but it makes some sense.

Edited by blizzardboy

PCC's often have opinions but not necessarily always accurate facts.

He didn't lay claim to this explanation. He stated that this "late-to-the-party" concern about releasing itineraries for booking was brought up in a meeting at HAL and that was management's explanation. My PCC has never tripped my B.S. meter. He's retired military and I think learned it was better to say "I'll find out, Sir!" than to guess or make something up.