Fll to mia

misha1

Uber for two with two bags and two carryons fll to mia... anyone know the cost?

About $75-80+ in a taxi -should be under $50 in an Uber. Uber's Fare estimator should give you an approximate amount.

I've seen some of your other recent posts - Be sure to put in the correct destination. Are you talking about "mia" as in the MIA Airport, or are you referring to the Port of Miami (POM)? :confused:

We also are cruising out of Miami in March from NY! The airline prices in to Miami are making us think about driving. We are waiting to see what Jet Blues price and schedule is once published. Presently they are only up to Feb 15. Hopper.com keeps on saying prices will drop.

Thanks for recommendations for shutting from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami.

Three of us are flying R/T from Newark to FLL for 680. The same itinerary to MIA would have been 1190.

Baileymouse. What airline are you using? That is $680 each round trip ?

This is on United. I watched the fares from January until May and when the prices dropped for August, I booked on May 9th. 3 people, EWR - FLL, round trip Aug 15-19. Sorry, it's actually 690.60, or 230.20 per person. Keep watching. Fares for domestic flights seem to fall around 3-4 months out.

Our full plan: fly out on the 19th, stay overnight at the FLL airport, take a shuttle/ride share thing to POM the next morning. When we get back we're staying in Miami for a night and I'm renting a car at MIA which we'll return at FLL.

However, while waiting for the other couple on cruise departure day, I noticed that every cruise line seemed to have a kiosk and a representative in the baggage claim area at FLL with buses to take people to their ship. I don't know if everyone had pre-paid and reserved, but it didn't look like it. Might be worth looking into for OP...I know I will next time we fly to FLL and sail from MIA.

All cruiselines do offer shuttle services- for a fee of course and its a lot more then the shared shuttle. You then wait for the bus to fill and you arrive with a bunch of your fellow cruises to the cruise terminal. Just not worth the money.

Allegiant Air has just announced they will start flying to FLL from Ogdensburg. We fly from Ottawa but if the low fares from Ogdensburg are available for our next cruise will be tough to resist! Ogdensburg is only a little over an hour drive for us, and apparently they offer free parking at the airport.