Does anyone have some web sites for the new crown princess?

seahawk8292

Princess is doing better at getting "stuff" about Crown Princess on-line, though as it is CBs sister ship they sometimes slip up and mention CB instead of Crown.

There are still no brochures out (despite being told they would be out mid-September when we booked) but they have to be getting close as the Crown cruisers can't be the only one wanting to book the Caribbean next year.

I requested and received the new Caribbean brochure from Princess. The Crown, along with her deck plans, is listed in the brochure.

We are booked on the August 25th sailing out of NY in a Vista Suite. I'm hoping for some more info soon as well. I love planning and this being a new ship has it's good points and bad. I can't plan for a ship that isn't completed yet but it sure will be nice sailing on a brand new vessel!

• 4 months later...

We're sailing on the Crown's debut June 14, 2006. We got a brochure from our TA that shows the deck plans. I'm assuming constuction is completed and they must be doing sea trials, shakedown, etc. Have you gone to the Princess site?

Robert

Archived