Private tour St. Petersburg payment

No problem whatsoever. Same procedure as anywhere else in the world. At the beginning of our second day, we were taken to their office/department store and joined the line to pay. The gratuity is given at the end of the tour.

We used our credit card for the company that has the same initials as the Russian city you'll be stopping in. (Not sure if I can say the name or not, but I trust you're smart enough to figure it out). We had no problems what so ever. It was a great tour. I would book them again in a heartbeat.

You probably already know this, but make sure to call your credit card company before you leave and let them know you'll be using a card in the Russian Federation. That's what our tour company told us to do ahead of time. No problems using the card there.

Also try and get a card that has no Foreign transaction fee. If you don't have one, that would probably add an additional 3% to the charge and would probably make , whatever points, you might get, not so valuable.

Also, most companies do set an extra charge for using a CC. It may not show in the price, but the price would probably be lower if you paid in cash. Be sure to check with the company if there are any fees for using a CC, or is there a price difference between cash and CC.

Cheers

Len

Also try and get a card that has no Foreign transaction fee. If you don't have one, that would probably add an additional 3% to the charge and would probably make , whatever points, you might get, not so valuable.

Also, most companies do set an extra charge for using a CC. It may not show in the price, but the price would probably be lower if you paid in cash. Be sure to check with the company if there are any fees for using a CC, or is there a price difference between cash and CC.

Cheers

Len

Thanks Len. I have checked with the tour company...no additional fees. And all our cards have no foreign transaction fees, so we are good there. But thanks for mentioning it...many people do not realize that.