Amalfi Coast

If you are doing a Med Cruise make sure it goes to the Amalfi Coast, In my opinion Amalfi is one of the most beautiful places in Europe, I filmed a bus tour check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are doing a Med Cruise make sure it goes to the Amalfi Coast, In my opinion Amalfi is one of the most beautiful places in Europe, I filmed a bus tour check it out.

Nice video, can't believe how tight the passage is at times.

We spent a week there in a villa in 2004 with a fabulous infinity pool and our own grotto with a waterfall several hundred steep steps down to the sea. Lovely. The roads are unbelievable. I drove, but my co-pilot would watch the mirrors that line the outside of the road, so you can see around the corner, their job was to call out traffic, and to particularly call out tourist buses. One day we were driving to Ravello to go to a concert in one of the spectacular gardens overlooking the sea and we were in the ancient town of Minori where the houses and buildings creep into the street, we had, along with dozens of other vehicles had to scrunch up next to the cliff or houses, while 3 tour buses eked past us. We had our mirrors turned in, and as the buses creeped past there wasn't more than an inch past us. That traffic jam took about 45 minutes to clear. We had to inch forward and back, as did everyone else. Crazy.

Still one of the best week worth of vacation we have ever done. Driving the roads however is very stressful.

JC

We spent a week there in a villa in 2004 with a fabulous infinity pool and our own grotto with a waterfall several hundred steep steps down to the sea. Lovely. The roads are unbelievable. I drove, but my co-pilot would watch the mirrors that line the outside of the road, so you can see around the corner, their job was to call out traffic, and to particularly call out tourist buses. One day we were driving to Ravello to go to a concert in one of the spectacular gardens overlooking the sea and we were in the ancient town of Minori where the houses and buildings creep into the street, we had, along with dozens of other vehicles had to scrunch up next to the cliff or houses, while 3 tour buses eked past us. We had our mirrors turned in, and as the buses creeped past there wasn't more than an inch past us. That traffic jam took about 45 minutes to clear. We had to inch forward and back, as did everyone else. Crazy.

Still one of the best week worth of vacation we have ever done. Driving the roads however is very stressful.

JC

yes is an adventure, loved it

Thanks for posting the video. Brings back great memories. We did this tour when we were on our Voyager Med cruise in October, 2011. The video is very good, but when you sea it live, in person, WOW!!!

Rick and Deirdra

Edited by Pumbaamd

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting the video. Brings back great memories. We did this tour when we were on our Voyager Med cruise in October, 2011. The video is very good, but when you sea it live, in person, WOW!!!

Rick and Deirdra

Thank you for watching!

• 1 month later...