Hilton Marina

pegdave

Finally decided to stay at the Embassy Suites in FL for our October cruise and its booked totally ! They recommended staying at the Hilton Marina. I am so disappointed because it seems like everyone recommends the Embassy Suites. Does anyone know about the Hilton Marina? We are actually cruising out of Miami but flying into FL.

So that it would be cheaper to stay there for the night then shuttle or cab it to Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are MANY threads here about the Hilton Marina. It is just fine.

Another common discussion is that shuttles are the cheapest and commonly used way to get from Ft Lauderdale to Miami. However, the later in the day you arrive, the harder to get a shuttle. Another reason to stay in Ft Lauderdale and shuttle to Miami the day you sail.

The Hilton Marina has a great location, close to the 17th St bridge and a few steps from the water taxi stop. If interested, take advantage of an evening cruise with the taxi at a reduced rate, stop along the route for dinner, too.

Darcy

We stayed there for a night pre-cruise in 2014. It was a nice place. We were originally going to stay at the beach but since it was only one night we chose to do the water taxi instead and it could not have been more convenient.

Choose a tower room. We did and they're a bit more updated than some of the other rooms and offer a great view.

Both hotels are great choices. Breakfast and happy hour are included in the price at ES so a lot of people stay there for the perks, as well as the closer proximity to stores. These 2 hotels are only about a half mile from each other. Hilton has more outdoor space and a nice outdoor bar near the pool. Go ahead and book Hilton and keep checking to see if rooms open up at Embassy. Also, book online through the HHonors program for the best prices at either. Also sometimes the discount websites have really good deals at this Hilton.

Edited by royalcruz

Thank you ! I am also thinking of staying in Miami at the Hampton inn Brickell. Not sure what would be better FL for the night then to Miami or to Miami the night before. Crazy decisions [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you ! I am also thinking of staying in Miami at the Hampton inn Brickell. Not sure what would be better FL for the night then to Miami or to Miami the night before. Crazy decisions [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are on a budget and want to do shuttles stay in Ft Laud and go in the morning...SAS charges $15 pp and that's the company that many CC members use. They pick up at both hotels.