Boston

forwardho

We will be staying at the Fairmont in Copley Square prior to our cruise. We would like to get to Quincy Market area. Is is an easy walk ?Is there public transportation to get us there easily? Any suggestions are welcome.

One nice thing about Boston is that you can virtually walk anywhere. Copley Square to Quincy Market is less than 2 miles. It will take you past the Public Gardens and the Common, or you can stroll through them on the way. The Green line and Orange line T routes are close to Copley Square and Quincy Market, but I'd just do the walk.

We will be staying at the Fairmont in Copley Square prior to our cruise. We would like to get to Quincy Market area. Is is an easy walk ?Is there public transportation to get us there easily? Any suggestions are welcome.

You will be close to the Back Bay Orange Line T stop. Take a direction Oak Grove train 4 stops to State Street and walk down Congress Street to the Market or go one stop more to Haymarket and walk back to the market. If you go to Haymarket you can walk through the Holocaust Memorial.

Thank you both! On the map of the city the distance looks very far. One more question- my husband and I went to Boston about 20 years ago and there was a restaurant on the corner near Quincy Market. I believe it was called Crickets. It serve the most delicious clam chowder I have ever eaten. Is it still there? I can't seem to find it on the Internet.