Holland America Board's Future Cruise Listing Updated July 14th, 2016

kazu

Westerdam 10/1 Hawaii!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Welcome to Cruise Critic :).

Delighted you started with the Future Cruise listing ;). Sounds like you are on the October 1st, 2016 17 day Circle Hawaii.

Happy to add it for you.

Please include us on the Noordam, sailing Aug 28th from Seward to Vancouver as the final leg of a cruise tour. This is our first cruise, and we're so looking forward to it!

Lori and George

Welcome to Cruise Critic Lori & George.

Happy to add this one for you and hope you enjoy your first cruise :)

If you would let me know when your cruise tour starts, I will time your Bon Voyage so you see it before you go. Thanks so much :)

I'm behind posting my trips. They are:

7/24/16 Noordam back to back to Alaska from Vancouver

9/25/16 Amsterdam Tales of the South Pacific from Seattle

1/4/18 Amsterdam World cruise R/T from Ft Lauderdale

WOW!!! very, very nice :)

Delighted to add them all for you!

Thanks to Explore4, we've added the Aug. 23, 2017 Viking Voyage on the Zuiderdam to our Baltic Adventure that begins on Aug. 11. So, a B2B, 30 days in all. Looking forward to the TA and landing in NYC!

Edi

Thanks to Explore4, we've added the Aug. 23, 2017 Viking Voyage on the Zuiderdam to our Baltic Adventure that begins on Aug. 11. So, a B2B, 30 days in all. Looking forward to the TA and landing in NYC!

Edi

how lovely :)

Glad you got a deal on the Explore 4 too.

happy to add it for you and hoping you have a wonderful time :)

I'm behind posting my trips. They are:

7/24/16 Noordam back to back to Alaska from Vancouver

9/25/16 Amsterdam Tales of the South Pacific from Seattle

1/4/18 Amsterdam World cruise R/T from Ft Lauderdale

Jacqui, I just want to be sure you notice the first of these is only 3 days away. Would it be better to do the BV for the 7/31 leg with a note that it's an add-on to 7/24?

Roy

Jacqui, I just want to be sure you notice the first of these is only 3 days away. Would it be better to do the BV for the 7/31 leg with a note that it's an add-on to 7/24?

Roy

Thanks Roy,

I realized that when I was working on the update late last night. His BV will be done today :)

Our cruise tour officially starts Aug. 23. Unofficially, it begins the day before, with a long day of flying. Somehow, that's probably going to feel official. :eek:

Lori and George

Thanks so much.

Hello! Mike and Jan (azcruise) are taking the Eurodam 22-August-16 to 3-Sept-16 12 day Mediterranean Empires B2B with Eurodam 3-Sept -16 to 15-Sep-16 12 day Mediterranean Romance.

We were on HAL (Zuiderdam) once in 2004, but have done 15 on NCL, and a Hurtigruten Antarctic, and a CCL since then. We are excited to try HAL again. We often talk about how much we enjoyed it.

We are celebrating our 40th anniversary from May and my (Jan) 60th, although it is a week before the cruise. Just booked it over the weekend!

Edited by azcruise

Hello! Mike and Jan (azcruise) are taking the Eurodam 22-August-16 to 3-Sept-16 12 day Mediterranean Empires B2B with Eurodam 3-Sept -16 to 15-Sep-16 12 day Mediterranean Romance.

We were on HAL (Zuiderdam) once in 2004, but have done 15 on NCL, and a Hurtigruten Antarctic, and a CCL since then. We are excited to try HAL again. We often talk about how much we enjoyed it.

We are celebrating our 40th anniversary from May and my (Jan) 60th, although it is a week before the cruise. Just booked it over the weekend!

yikes! Glad I caught this. This thread is closed but I will transfer it to the updated Future Cruise Lising

hope you have a great anniversary and birthday celebration on board. :)

delighted to add both for you :)

• 1 month later...

Both of my daughters and I are taking our first Christmas cruise and our first HAL cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam 12/18 for 9 nights. We have cruised other lines before but never on Christmas day and we are so excited!!

Edited by Snooksi

San Diego, Sept 29,2016 39 days on the Noordam to Auckland New Zealand with friend Margo. Our bucket list cruise!!!

Shirl (HurricaneJane)

Both of my daughters and I are taking our first Christmas cruise and our first HAL cruise on the Nieuw Amsterdam 12/18 for 9 nights. We have cruised other lines before but never on Christmas day and we are so excited!!

Don't know how you found this thread (which should be closed) but I will transfer your posts to the new updated listing.

Happy to add them both for you too :)