M class FV photos of open beds?

Does anyone have a photo of an M class aft FV (family verandah) with the beds in the sitting area open?

I saw one photo on a google search that showed a pull out couch opened right into a twin couch. No walking room at all. It wasn't labeled so I'm not sure if it was an m class FV room or not.

I don't see that working at all for us with 5 people. We'd want to use that huge verandah at night. But it didn't look accessible at all with the beds open.

My wife and I were in FV 8266 on the Infinity. Only the two of us (we lucked out on the FV for a TA!), so we never had the beds in the sitting room open. Hopefully, someone will have the photo you are looking for, but for now, perhaps this (the sitting room) will help you decide if what you saw was a photo of an FV. (If one of those sofas is pulled open, it does look as though it would block access to the balcony, but I can't say for sure.)

Infinityourcabin21024x652_zpsa77f26e4.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

Does anyone have a photo of an M class aft FV (family verandah) with the beds in the sitting area open?

I saw one photo on a google search that showed a pull out couch opened right into a twin couch. No walking room at all. It wasn't labeled so I'm not sure if it was an m class FV room or not.

I don't see that working at all for us with 5 people. We'd want to use that huge verandah at night. But it didn't look accessible at all with the beds open.

Here is a photo that someone posted previously of an FV with the sleeper couch open on the Summit, an M-class ship.

It may be the same photo you saw.

Summit7199-1.jpg%7Ec100

If you really need to put 5 people in one FV cabin,

an FV on any of the S-class ships would be so much better.

Those have 2 separate bedrooms plus a large living room, although you would still have only one bathroom for 5 people.

Edited by fleckle

Thank you! Ugh. I was so hoping it would work but I doubt it will. We are a close family but not that close. :o

We want to book the Summit to Bermuda in 2017 while we are on board this August. The Aft FV are likely booked anyway, but we are going to also have a hard time finding connecting cabins too.

Traveling with 3 kids ages 13, 11, & 8 is tough. Too big to cram into that room, but too young to have a non-connecting cabin. And the verandah would have been nice to be able to spread out.

Do the numbers on one of the higher end suites. It may work out better for you.

You could also split up adults with the kids in two adjoining rooms and open up the balcony.

A sky suite would have more room but still only one bathroom. Not sure they'll allow 5 in one, either.