Registration

Jay23

The web site allows me to put in Booking number and name but then says ---"systems problem, try again later"

This is the second day for this problem.. Anyone else in the same boat? (sorry!) This is the UK web site of course.

Thanks everyone. I contacted Seabourn tech support and they came up with the answer. We have rather a long name and I had forgotten to leave off the last letter. Apparently the system can only cope with a certain number of letters!! It now functions properly.

The registration system/website baffles me in many ways. If you start at 'My Seabourn', logged in and look at your reservations it shows the booking, but if you then click the registration link it still takes you through the insanely annoying 'This is a legal agreement..' screen onto the registration screen where you type the booking number and name in again. I always grind my teeth a little when that happens.

And the javascript on the site doesn't play nicely with autofill, so the browser fills in all this information for you but continuing gives you an error message telling you one or other thing can't be blank, but leaves it filled in with the values so the second continue works.

There's a dozen other little quirks like that.

But the OP's actual problem reminds me of the old Silversea site which required you to type your name in all caps, took a long time to figure that one out.

You are so right Rols. I can't even find "My Seaboard" any more and I am sure I used to find reservations that way. I had decided that it must be for a different cruise line!! All the hoops you have to go through to get to the page you need are very tiresome.

You are so right Rols. I can't even find "My Seaboard" any more and I am sure I used to find reservations that way. I had decided that it must be for a different cruise line!! All the hoops you have to go through to get to the page you need are very tiresome.

I may be able to help with that one, at the very, very top of the seabourn home page are some tiny links, the leftmost one is 'Login'. When you do log in it changes to 'My Seabourn' which does link to a list of your upcoming cruises and a log of your previous ones.

And that log tells us it's been 2 1/2 years since our last cruise. How time flies.

How annoying is it that the spell check insists on writing SeaBOARD despite my writing it properly?????

I will try your suggestion Rols Thank you.. J

Edited by Jay23
Spell check