What's Your Sea Day Routine?

I haven't cruised anywhere near enough to have a routine, our first and only cruise we were clueless. It only really the last day or so and on reflection afterwards that we started figuring things out. What we did in the last couple of days (both sea days) started feeling right. Get up when we want, shower, breakfast/brunch in MDR if possible (from reading this board next time I am going to get stuff from the buffet and breakfast on the balcony at least once), check out the days events and see if there is anything we fancy, in the bits with no activities read, talk, listen to music, have a cocktail/drink at around 5:30, have dinner around 7, then show and or bar and bed. Lovely it was. Looking for cruises that have at least a couple of sea days in them from now on.

X

Hey gbenjo. How do we say hello when we depart on Radiance on Dec 3rd?g

Just ask for me ( Benjo or Graham) when you get to the check in. l normally do priority check in and usually the first " stand up" desk and if you give me a reminder a bit closer to your cruise date ( the week before ) I can organise to check you in and say g'day. Not that it matters but what level Crown & Anchor are you?

I sometimes do the A pass security as you board the ship so if I am not at check in I will probably be there.

By the way,just a smile please. NO chocolates....that is just naughty Mr & Mrs Mic and I am trying to get them to stop it. (A lovely thought & appreciated....but not neccessary :D)

Edited by gbenjo

Just ask for me ( Benjo or Graham) when you get to the check in. l normally do priority check in and usually the first " stand up" desk and if you give me a reminder a bit closer to your cruise date ( the week before ) I can organise to check you in and say g'day. Not that it matters but what level Crown & Anchor are you?

I sometimes do the A pass security as you board the ship so if I am not at check in I will probably be there.

By the way,just a smile please. NO chocolates....that is just naughty Mr & Mrs Mic and I am trying to get them to stop it. (A lovely thought & appreciated....but not neccessary :D)

We are Diamond Benjo. We are always as early as possible as we cant wait to get on board. Usually board around 11am. Probably checked in with you a few times.

Cheers.

We are Diamond Benjo. We are always as early as possible as we cant wait to get on board. Usually board around 11am. Probably checked in with you a few times.

Cheers.

Not if you got on the ship you didn't :p;)

Okay, I promise not to bring you any chocolates next time.:D

Oh crap, just realised we won't be able to get the gbenjo check-in treatment next cruise - we are departing from Brisbane!

You can't get a transfer up north for that one mate - Legend of the Seas Nov 13th :) What if I can arrange some chocolates? :D

Actually, now I see that we won't get the special check-in on our next 3 cruises:(

BOT, even after 100+ days at sea, can't say we really have a sea day routine. But mostly we have a sleep-in, b/fast in the buffet, walk up on deck, trivia, coffee, talking, lunch, afternoon tea, trivia, a few pre-show drinks, see a show, dinner & relax with a few drinks listening to a band. Wow, I'm really missing all that right now :(

Not if you got on the ship you didn't :p;)

Note to self: 20th October 2017. Find reason to deny boarding to Mr Gut. ( but do it with a smile)

Mrs Gut is ok :D:D

Edited by gbenjo

Note to self: 20th October 2017. Find reason to deny boarding to Mr Gut. ( but do it with a smile)

Mrs Gut is ok :D:D

That's OK that looks like a no go anyway. Still hanging in, but.....

Work?:mad::(:(:mad:

Shame when that happens.:(

Won't cancel till last minute though it's only two days so might work it out.

NCL in December looks like a dead certain though, so happy with that.

Also a mid year on Princess that we're watching pretty closely, train to Bris 3 or 4 days down.

Also a mid year on Princess that we're watching pretty closely, train to Bris 3 or 4 days down.

I like the look of the NCL cruise in Jan but Rosie like the November offering to Tassie.

I like the look of the NCL cruise in Jan but Rosie like the November offering to Tassie.

I like the look of the Tassie one too, but it's in term so would need to use another week of her LSL, having said that I really like the one we've got really looking forward to cruising to Eden and KI.

Hey Gut ....great news....if you pick the NCL cruise instead of the Celebrity one our company will be doing the turn arounds for them ......so I can still deny you boarding:p:p:p

Hey Gut ....great news....if you pick the NCL cruise instead of the Celebrity one our company will be doing the turn arounds for them ......so I can still deny you boarding:p:p:p

Great, can't imagine the NCL one not happening, so either way Mrs Gut goes alone and I get a REAL holiday,:cool: cool:D

I like the look of the Tassie one too, but it's in term so would need to use another week of her LSL, having said that I really like the one we've got really looking forward to cruising to Eden and KI.

That is a nice one as well.:D

This is just getting better and better.:D