Drink package with minors

iriemon

I am not certain that applies any longer. I am sailing with a friend who has the Explore 4 package which is quite expensive. I checked with my PCC before making my decision to cruise with her and he said it was not required any longer for me to purchase the package.

I am not certain that applies any longer. I am sailing with a friend who has the Explore 4 package which is quite expensive. I checked with my PCC before making my decision to cruise with her and he said it was not required any longer for me to purchase the package.

If one passenger has it as a promo, then others in the cabin are not required to purchase. Only if one purchases are other adults required to.

If one passenger has it as a promo, then others in the cabin are not required to purchase. Only if one purchases are other adults required to.

Wouldn't both adults in a cabin have the same promo?

That is confusing. Did you mean that other adults in the cabin are required to purchase? How can one person have the promo and the other adults in the cabin not have it? Doesn't it apply to all adults on that reservation?

That is confusing. Did you mean that other adults in the cabin are required to purchase? How can one person have the promo and the other adults in the cabin not have it? Doesn't it apply to all adults on that reservation?

It does apply to everyone on the reservation, but it is possible for some in the cabin to have that promo and others not. Also it's possible for two people in a cabin to have different booking numbers. It's rare, but not impossible.

It does apply to everyone on the reservation, but it is possible for some in the cabin to have that promo and others not. Also it's possible for two people in a cabin to have different booking numbers. It's rare, but not impossible.

I can see having different booking numbers but would two people in the same cabin potentially pay different fares or HAL promos? I guess two people could book through different TAs and get different benefits from that but would a drinks package be something a TA would comp?

Wouldn't both adults in a cabin have the same promo?

The two people could book at different times, when one has the promo, but that has ended by the time the second person books.