Props to RCCL

Sometimes it's easier to talk about the places a business "misses it" so I just thought I'd share my recent interaction to talk about a great customer service experience I had.

I am getting married in a couple months and as we are older in years, are footing the bill, and of course, it's around that time where things are getting tighter and tighter as we prep for that day. I needed a couple extra days before I was able to pay the final balance in full and all it took was a phone call and my story for them to very graciously extend my final payment date by a few days. I had previously read threads on here where reservations were dropped, rooms given away, or agents were difficult, and that was not my experience at all. In fact, I have always booked over the phone with a RCCL agent and found it to be very pleasant. So anyway, may not seem like a big deal to most but for me, I was very thankful that they allowed this so we could keep the room we chose for our honeymoon cruise. Just thought I'd share - they're not always jerks ;)

Sometimes it's easier to talk about the places a business "misses it" so I just thought I'd share my recent interaction to talk about a great customer service experience I had.

I am getting married in a couple months and as we are older in years, are footing the bill, and of course, it's around that time where things are getting tighter and tighter as we prep for that day. I needed a couple extra days before I was able to pay the final balance in full and all it took was a phone call and my story for them to very graciously extend my final payment date by a few days. I had previously read threads on here where reservations were dropped, rooms given away, or agents were difficult, and that was not my experience at all. In fact, I have always booked over the phone with a RCCL agent and found it to be very pleasant. So anyway, may not seem like a big deal to most but for me, I was very thankful that they allowed this so we could keep the room we chose for our honeymoon cruise. Just thought I'd share - they're not always jerks ;)

That's a nice story and congrats!. Thank you for sharing.

Now according to your avatar "older in years" is looking great on you:):D

Edited by CruisesOnMyMind

GetToLivin... What is your cruise date in October? We are sailing on the Liberty October 16?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have the Oct 2 sailing - I've been on this itinerary before and it's my very favorite so far. Excited to just enjoy this cruise going to some of my favorite spots again - Grand Cayman is a dream :cool: Enjoy your cruise!

That's a nice story and congrats!. Thank you for sharing.

Now according to your avatar "older in years" is looking great on you:):D

I did the same thing, had to zoom in to see the picture and Im not seeing the "old" either, haha. She looks younger than me and I don't call myself older yet, but maybe I should :)

We have the Oct 2 sailing - I've been on this itinerary before and it's my very favorite so far. Excited to just enjoy this cruise going to some of my favorite spots again - Grand Cayman is a dream :cool: Enjoy your cruise!

Enjoy your cruise too! This is also out favorite itinerary...helps that it's only an hour by car to the port. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I did the same thing, had to zoom in to see the picture and Im not seeing the "old" either, haha. She looks younger than me and I don't call myself older yet, but maybe I should :)

LOL, well thank you. We are 35-40 so I guess I was just trying to say "daddy aint payin" since we are well beyond that stage of life ;)