Miami Hotel pre-cruise 1 night

jstrutton

Was looking at some reasonable priced hotel to stay for one night pre-cruise. Springhill Suites have a reasonable price, free shuttle from Miami airport and shows a $8 pp shuttle to the POM.

Anyone have any feedback. We arrive at 830 pm so only going to eat and go to bed and leave the next morning/noon. Not going running around the neighborhood.

If there is better and safety selection that might offer free POM shuttle, would be interested in feedback

Thanks...js

That hotel and a couple of others (La Quinta East & Comfort Suites North) are often suggested for those in your situation - arriving late and just want dinner and a bed. Not much in the area of the hotel - plan on delivery pizza or Chinese or such.

Nicer hotels in a nicer area near MIA are in the Blue Lagoon area - Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, etc. with a local strip mall nearby (across the street from the Hampton) with shopping and dining options (grocery, drug and liquor stores),

How many in your party? At $8 per person a $25-30 cab might be a better deal - van & SUV cabs are the same fare. Uber will be even cheaper!

I'd go with The Element - their rooms and service are A+++, and they have a free continental breakfast which has been the BEST I have ever had (they had free espresso machine WITH freshly made smoothie shooters - YUM)

their rooms all have free wifi, very modern and green hotel, sofffffft beds, full kitchenette in every room, would highly recommend!

I'd go with The Element - their rooms and service are A+++, and they have a free continental breakfast which has been the BEST I have ever had (they had free espresso machine WITH freshly made smoothie shooters - YUM)

their rooms all have free wifi, very modern and green hotel, sofffffft beds, full kitchenette in every room, would highly recommend!

Aubrey, which Element did you stay at? I had 2 of them come up. Am looking for total of 5 rooms for 12 people.

Aubrey, which Element did you stay at? I had 2 of them come up. Am looking for total of 5 rooms for 12 people.

I've stayed at the Miami airport one and the Doral one! Both are identical in design and amenities, Doral one is a bit farther away from everything, but typical is cheaper than the airport one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hate to be ask again, but we too are looking for a hotel that is near the Miami cruise port that we could stay at for the night before the cruise departure, leave our car parked there for the duration of the cruise and a shuttle to the cruise port. thanks so much for your time.

I've stayed at the Miami airport one and the Doral one! Both are identical in design and amenities, Doral one is a bit farther away from everything, but typical is cheaper than the airport one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked it out and it seems really nice. Think I'll cancel my other res. and book there. Don't suppose they have an airport shuttle??

I just checked it out and it seems really nice. Think I'll cancel my other res. and book there. Don't suppose they have an airport shuttle??

http://www.elementmiamiairport.com/directions-and-transportation

comp shuttle from airport, for the Miami airport location. free breakfast/evening reception. I also booked with my spg account last time for 2 free drinks, but didn't end up using them because i checked in at midnight.

Standard room at The Element Miami Airport

King Bed

2i2343c.jpg

bathroom vanity

xqlwsw.jpg

Shower

158bal5.jpg

Toiletries provided (Smelled amazing)

24e81sz.jpg

Dishwasher and microwave

349dhu1.jpg

view of kitchenette

2naupv7.jpg

...more to come, can only post 6 images per post

living room area, couch pulls out to twin sofa bed

2ahcg0z.jpg

Close up of couch

dpiurc.jpg

again, this is a standard room at The Element, bottom the barrel non smoking room. I think the whole hotel is non smoking, but not sure. the Doral one is identical in terms of style and amenities. Free breakfast/ free airport shuttle (At the Airport one) / free internet / about 20-30.00 for an Uber to the port from here, 7-10.00 pp for the shuttle the hotel offers to the port.

hate to be ask again, but we too are looking for a hotel that is near the Miami cruise port that we could stay at for the night before the cruise departure, leave our car parked there for the duration of the cruise and a shuttle to the cruise port. thanks so much for your time.

We are also looking for one night pre-cruise and would like to leave our car parked for the duration as well.

Hoping someone can help.

We are also looking for one night pre-cruise and would like to leave our car parked for the duration as well.

Hoping someone can help.

On-Site Self Parking 12 USD per day at the Element Miami Airport. Last time I was there, shuttle to the port from the hotel was 8-10.00 pp - Uber was around 20.00 for however many you can fit into an UberX

and the element has Park, Stay, Cruise rates

"Take the time to travel the way you like, relax and explore Miami before or after you set sail. And now you will save even more with Element Miami's cruise package, starting from just $129 per night.

Our Cruise Package Includes:

One way transportation for up to 2 passengers from hotel to the Port of Miami

Complimentary parking and shuttle service to and from Miami International Airport

20% off food and beverage voucher for The Salon Restaurant"

website for element

http://www.elementmiamiairport.com/

Hoping someone can help.

Most Miami hotels charge for parking - downtown hotels charge guests $25-30+ per day for parking!

Some hotels out near the MIA airport offer these deals -- budget options often suggested include La Quinta East and Springhill Suites Medical Center. Better hotels in a nicer area can be found in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA.

http://www.stay123.com and http://www.parksleepfly.com are two sources to check.

None of the hotels includes a ride back to your car - figure on a $25-30 cab. :(

If it was me I would stay somewhere cheap outside of Miami (West Palm Beach is about 90 minutes north) and park at the port.