When are "Cruise Docs" ready to print?

Dlanco

We cruise on Oasis embarking in 50 days on 10/1. When does RCCL usually open the ability for you to print all the cruise documents?how many days out is typical?

Edited by Dlanco

We cruise on Oasis embarking in 50 days on 10/1. When does RCCL usually open the ability for you to print all the cruise documents?how many days out is typical?

49 days is normal, but it may take a few more days sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only thing you have to print is your SetSail pass, that should have been able to print after you made your final payment. You can print your Luggage Tags which is on the last page of your Cruise Docs, they should be available tomorrow or the next few days. You do not have to print your Cruise Docs, they are 20 some pages long. I always save them PDF on my phone & iPad just so I have access to them.

Cruise docs are ready at 7 weeks or 49 days from embarkation date.

Yes, some time on the 49th day before sailing, your cruise docs should be available online.

UNLESS...............you are using Choice Air/Air2Sea.

This tends to greatly delay the release of those docs. So if you booked your flight(s) through the cruiseline, don't panic if everyone on your Roll Call is gleefully reporting that they have their docs, but you don't.

Patience, grasshopper.

:)

Well we are at day 49 and still no access to the Cruise Docs.....

Give it another day or two. I've seen people report the docs available in the morning and mine didn't show up until the next day.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to drag an old post up, but... I'm at 35 days and Cruise documentation still "Not issued". Could the fact that I only booked a week ago be a factor? I am SUPER paranoid that I'm being bumped from the sailing. I booked a guarantee, and since then the ship completely sold out, and I still don't have a cabin. I figure, if they got "full value" for all the cabins, why would they want my measly "guarantee" money...? Got a phone call from a 305 area code and was afraid to answer it!