Thermal pass on the Epic

spanishguy1970

Bummer. I think I will still grab the pass though. I'm sure it will be a nice way to wind down after long days of sightseeing in Europe.

I've read that people say the spa is wonderful after a day of sightseeing. We love it even when we're not sightseeing.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I've read that people say the spa is wonderful after a day of sightseeing. We love it even when we're not sightseeing.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

I just booked the pass. This will be my 4th NCL cruise and somehow I never heard of it until yesterday. I was worried that I wouldn't get much use from a weekly pass on a Mediterranean cruise, but I realize that it will be nice to veg there after a long day of touring. I WILL be getting my money's worth lol.

All,

I am a newbie on NCL and just booked our first cruise.

I wanted to clarify the onboard spa pass rate, we are on the 7 day round trip from Barcelona on 23rd October.

I had seen a price list showing. 2 person price of USD 199 for the week, in this thread I have seen an onboard price quoted of USD 229.... Both of which compare well with the pre ok price of GBP 199 even with the current exchange rate!

Can anyone confirm the current on-board rate? Can you buy daily is it a lot more expensive?

Thanks

All,

I wanted to clarify the onboard spa pass rate, we are on the 7 day round trip from Barcelona on 23rd October.

I had seen a price list showing. 2 person price of USD 199 for the week, in this thread I have seen an onboard price quoted of USD 229.... Both of which compare well with the pre ok price of GBP 199 even with the current exchange rate!

Can anyone confirm the current on-board rate? Can you buy daily is it a lot more expensive?

Thanks

Its $199 + 18% per person for the week not for two. You MAY be able to get a daily pass, if there are any available and that the weekly passes haven't sold out.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

All,

Thanks

Log on to you MyNCL account and look. Best place to get real information.

Pre-cruise there will be a discount. MyNCL will tell you what that discount is.

Daily passes are sold if weekly so don't sell out. And at the discretion of the spa. Almost never sold on sea days.

Edited by BirdTravels

Sounds like the spa passes have gone up quite a bit. For my 10-day cruise on the Epic in March, I paid $159 pre-cruise and it was $179 on board. I don't relish the idea of paying $40 more for three fewer days, but I certainly spent a lot of time there. As mentioned, it's a great place to go after a day of touring!

And, as hawkeyetlse said, there's no additional 18% on the spa pass.

Looking forward to the Pearl's spa in just a few weeks. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been asked...

My wife and I were thinking about getting the weekly pass for our cruise aboard the Epic in March. I had one question..

What facilities are coed?

We were on the Jade back in February and most of the facilities in the spa were separate for men and women.

If we are going to put down $400 for the pass I want to make sure we can at least enjoy some of the facility together :)

Thanks in advance...

The Epic has a much larger coed area, with lots of facilities that the two of you can enjoy together: large hydrotherapy pool with multiple water features, a hot tub, a steam room, two dry saunas with floor to ceiling windows, a relaxation room, and the famous aft balcony.

The Epic has a much larger coed area, with lots of facilities that the two of you can enjoy together: large hydrotherapy pool with multiple water features, a hot tub, a steam room, two dry saunas with floor to ceiling windows, a relaxation room, and the famous aft balcony.

Thanks so much for the information....sounds great!