Plaza Hotel beach with lunch

CHELSEADOG

• 4 weeks later...

This was not real fancy but was nice. The beach had some rocks but you were able to walk around them. I wear beach shoes. All kinds of fish can be seen in shallow water. No need to snorkel. The pool was nice, there was a bar. They included a towel and beach chair.

The barbeque was delicious.

Carol

Does the Plaza Hotel still offer a day beach pass with lunch included?

We went on it a few years ago and the lunch was great! I don't see it offered by Princess anymore.

What if we got a Cruise Critic group to go?

Carol

Yes we went last year. You contact them directly for day pass.

This was not real fancy but was nice. The beach had some rocks but you were able to walk around them. I wear beach shoes. All kinds of fish can be seen in shallow water. No need to snorkel. The pool was nice, there was a bar. They included a towel and beach chair.

The barbeque was delicious.

Carol

The FAQ section says visitors cannot use the pool. Were you given a wrist band with the day pass that entitled you to use the pool?

Yes we were able to use the pool. I forgot how much the tour cost from Princess. It included a towel, a beach chair, punch and a delicious lunch. Don't know if we should get a day pass or just rent chair. Now that I think of it since we don't plan to use the pool there is no benefit to the plan except the two beverages probably punch. I guess we could bring something from the ship or buy something at the hotel bar.

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

We were also able to use the pool. The resort was not crowded that day. The day pass did not include lunch. We paid for that separate....$19 pp buffet or ala carte at the bar. The day pass included, loungers, towels, 2 drinks pp, and they threw in a sunbed/cabana.