transportation from FLL to Miami hotel

bethcooks4u

I've used Go Airport Shuttle the last couple of trips utilizing their town car service from FLL to the IC Downtown. I would not hesitate to use them again for either private car or shared shuttle.

I just started looking at Go Airport Shuttle for a trip from FLL to IC downtown! If you use their private sedan or shuttle, do you meet at a kiosk at FLL? I usually fly into MIA but prices were much, much cheaper this trip to fly into FLL. Now I'm a bit nervous ordering a shuttle vs a taxi! :o

Go Airport has a desk inside of FLL - easy to stop there after collecting your bags; they will put you in touch with your driver. We used the Go Airport town car service a couple of years ago and were happy. If you are willing to wait 5-10 minutes and ride in a smaller car, you could user Uber for about 1/2 of what you'll pay Go Airport.

We used uber from FLL to POM and paid $39 for the 2 of us. We had a $30 credit, so the ride really only cost us $9. The cheapest shuttle we found was $15 per person, so even if we had paid full price, uber would have only cost us $9 more, but we were in a comfortable car instead of a crowded shuttle and didn't make a million stops first. We also only had to wait a couple minutes for the car. Quick and easy.

I just started looking at Go Airport Shuttle for a trip from FLL to IC downtown! If you use their private sedan or shuttle, do you meet at a kiosk at FLL? I usually fly into MIA but prices were much, much cheaper this trip to fly into FLL. Now I'm a bit nervous ordering a shuttle vs a taxi! :o

As John said they have a desk right outside of the baggage claim. I've only used them for the sedan service and have never waited more than a couple of minutes after checking in. There is either already a car there or they just radio one over.

The drivers have always been friendly and checking in at the desk has been easy.

Edited by aurelius180

Yes on the "Point Beer". Never use QLS! We Pre-paid then called them from the dock when we disembarked. They DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH! They kept telling us that they were at the dock waiting for us.....Not! After more than a dozen phone calls, someone else came on the phone to tell us that they were waiting in a fenced off area half a block away. All the other companies were right there in line waiting for their pickups but not QLS. Then driver took 1 1/2 hr to drive to FLL much of it on city streets - almost missed our 11:30 flight.

Yes on the "Point Beer". Never use QLS! We Pre-paid then called them from the dock when we disembarked. They DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH! They kept telling us that they were at the dock waiting for us.....Not! After more than a dozen phone calls, someone else came on the phone to tell us that they were waiting in a fenced off area half a block away. All the other companies were right there in line waiting for their pickups but not QLS. Then driver took 1 1/2 hr to drive to FLL much of it on city streets - almost missed our 11:30 flight.

I don't usually comment about QLS because others seem to like them and have worked out. We tried them once and would never use them again. We had scheduled a private car pickup from the POM to FLL and they were very late - by almost an hour. We had a later flight so it didn't impact our travel. We've never had that issue with GO Airport.

As John said they have a desk right outside of the baggage claim. I've only used them for the sedan service and have never waited more than a couple of minutes after checking in. There is either already a car there or they just radio one over.

The drivers have always been friendly and checking in at the desk has been easy.

Thanks to both you and John for the information! I would like a private sedan...so it's good to know that it's that easy at Go Airport! We've had a couple of huge crime problems with Uber in Michigan, so we just don't have the trust in them like some do and the extra money we will be spending is worth the peace of mind!

Now to figure out POM back to FLL for a 4:30 pm flight! :o

Just returned from a cruise, and I'm still trying to work out various transportation options for my February 2017 cruise as I'm using frequent flyer miles.

I've heard great things about Jiffy Jeff, but when I went into their website last night to request a price quote, the form said 2 mobile numbers are REQUIRED. I thought that was odd. I'm traveling solo so I can't rely on someone else's cell. I'd love to give them my FLL business, but this sort of threw me. Has anyone had this issue come up? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums