Persian Garden?

ROWSE

This coming January on the Eclipse will be our first time cruising

as Elite.

I see that one of the perks is a complimentary access to the Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port).

Must a person reserve this ahead of time, or can it be a drop in on a day we may get on early from exploring a port? Has anyone just went to the door and were able to use it then and there on a port day?

Anyone's experience of this would be greatly appreciated!

This coming January on the Eclipse will be our first time cruising

as Elite.

I see that one of the perks is a complimentary access to the Persian Garden (on one port day of your choice while ship is in port).

Must a person reserve this ahead of time, or can it be a drop in on a day we may get on early from exploring a port? Has anyone just went to the door and were able to use it then and there on a port day?

Anyone's experience of this would be greatly appreciated!

Have not done it as Elite, but as AQ cabin, there are no reservations needed or taken. Just show up and use one of the reclined lounges on a first come - first served basis. My guess is that the Elite benefit would be the same.

Thank you so much for the replies!

If there are many Elites on board we have seen Persian quite busy mid afternoon on port days....On one cruise we did an early walk got back on board and went to Persian about 3pm, no loungers and no one looking near to moving....remember Aqua guests may decide to return early too!

We have used our passes more on mornings when either we are not getting off the ship at all (a been, seen done it port) or early when our excursion/activity is later starting.

I would also add we never bother using at all on an M class ship!

If there are many Elites on board we have seen Persian quite busy mid afternoon on port days....On one cruise we did an early walk got back on board and went to Persian about 3pm, no loungers and no one looking near to moving....remember Aqua guests may decide to return early too!

We have used our passes more on mornings when either we are not getting off the ship at all (a been, seen done it port) or early when our excursion/activity is later starting.

I would also add we never bother using at all on an M class ship!

Thank you! Great info!