K548 Inside Room Maasdam

EbayCruiser

Thank you,

We have the cabin for a 30 day cruise and in the photos I only saw the closets that look like they are by the door where you enter the cabin.

Mary

It could use more closet space. They are by the door and the two for hanging clothes are narrow. I used one and my DH the other and we managed but it was tight. Luckily it was Alaska so we could fold our heavier clothes and store them in the drawers. There is plenty of drawer space. The other closet has the safe but we used it for shoes and folded clothes (jeans, etc.). There was also a small hanging shelf at the bottom of that closet where we hung our coats.

• 11 months later...

Thanks for the pictures of cabin 548 on the Maasdam. We've booked 549 for a 28-day cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti and I couldn't find any pictures of the cabin layout or a diagram of it. Can you please tell me where the bathroom is located relative to the pictures of the seating area and bed?

Thanks for the pictures of cabin 548 on the Maasdam. We've booked 549 for a 28-day cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti and I couldn't find any pictures of the cabin layout or a diagram of it. Can you please tell me where the bathroom is located relative to the pictures of the seating area and bed?

I have stayed in 549 on the Maasdam (and the Ryndam). As you enter the cabin there are closet doors on your left; the desk is ahead of you, slightly to the right. Fann1sh is correct that the bathroom door is beyond the closets, to the left of the desk. You will take a left turn to enter the bathroom.

Cabin 549 is the mirror image of 548.

• 4 months later...