Manicure Abaord

EaglesWing

Mine have been $45, starting with bare nails, using shellac. There was an extra charge to remove the old polish on subsequent visits, but I don't recall what it was.

I don't know if shellac costs more than regular polish, and I also don't know if there is a discount for bringing your own polish.

A service charge was added to the bill, and there was a line for an additional tip on the charge ship.

I used my own nail polish for a pedicure. Cost me about $75 dollars when everything was added up and stupidly I also left a tip, not knowing about the added service charge. Doubt if I will do it again for that price. It was nothing special, and a little too rough since I left with broken skin. I just wanted out at that point.

I had the traditional (cheap) manicure last month - 25 minutes for $29.00 plus the added service charge. Bring your own polish - whatever she put on my nails started coming off the next day.

Happy to see your post, as I only saw the pricier nail services. Do you recall what a tradition manicure (natural nails) and pedicure combo is? I will start out with a fresh mani-pedi but good to know that there is a cheaper option, in case I have a NAIL emergency! :eek: Haha!

Happy to see your post, as I only saw the pricier nail services. Do you recall what a tradition manicure (natural nails) and pedicure combo is? I will start out with a fresh mani-pedi but good to know that there is a cheaper option, in case I have a NAIL emergency! :eek: Haha!

I took one of the Spa "Menus" from the Amsterdam last month and under Nail Services, there is no combo. (These services may vary by ship - I don't know). But the Traditional Pedicure is 45 minutes for $45.00.

A Repolish is $19.00 and a Nail Fix is $15.00.

Hope this helps.

Barbara

I took one of the Spa "Menus" from the Amsterdam last month and under Nail Services, there is no combo. (These services may vary by ship - I don't know). But the Traditional Pedicure is 45 minutes for $45.00.

A Repolish is $19.00 and a Nail Fix is $15.00.

Hope this helps.

Barbara

Barbara - Perfect - that was helpful. Thank you! <<hugs>>

an arm and a leg in my opinion LOL

Haha, I agree, way more than I pay at home. Even my massages at home are a much better deal! BUT...I don't expect crazy deals on board. Will keep an eye out for sales though, for sure!

Edited by SherriM