Thermal Spa Options (2 days plus)

Justaddvodka68

In case you weren't aware . . .

You can book just 2, 3, 4 etc days in the Thermal Spa. On the Gem it's $69 for two days, $79 for three, etc up to 6 days then it's the price for the week. Each ship with a Thermal Spa has different pricing.

Annoying that it's not offered on the website this way. They lead you to believe you have to buy the week.

We're buying it just for our sea days. I can't see finding time to spa after being in port all day. Barely get back and cleaned up in time for our 7pm dinner reservation.

Edited by Justaddvodka68

when I enquired onboard about day (and multi day) passes they told me that they only sold them based on how the week-long passes sold. so, if they sell enough week passes, they won't sell day passes at all.

i asked on day 2 of a 7 day sailing and they told me i could only buy the week long pass, they weren't offering day passes on that cruise. (the cruise itself was not sold out for what thats worth)

so it seems to me that there's no firm and fast rule on day passes being available.

I wonder if this is across the fleet. I've cruised Epic 4 times and daily passes (except Caribbean port days) have never been available. My last cruise was May, 2015. Things do change. Of course, passes weren't even available pre-cruise at that time.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

First I've heard of this, thanks for reporting. I'm interested to see how this is going to work out on board (whether they sell these kinds of partial passes on board, how they keep track of your days, etc.) I also anticipate big problems with crowds in the spa on sea days… :(

Thank you so much for posting this! How do you book the 2-3-4 day passes, can it be done in advance?

I called today about something else and asked if I could get less than a week, and he explained the pricing and asked me if I wanted to book it.

So call! Apparently from other comments, it may be ship and even sailing specific.

Edited by Justaddvodka68