Haven?

dolphin lady

Do you pay gratitude on the free packages (unlimited drinks, speciality restaurants, etc. ) when staying in the haven? I do realize you tip your butler.

No. Haven does not pay the 18% service charges.

The concierge is also not included in the DSC , not just the butler.

Enjoy the Haven!

Do you pay gratitude on the free packages (unlimited drinks, speciality restaurants, etc. ) when staying in the haven? I do realize you tip your butler.
You pay the Daily Service Charge (unless you received it as a perk), but no on the 18% gratuities on the drink and dining packages. You would also tip the Butler and Concierge if you are so inclined. Edited by NLH Arizona

So if the UBP was part of the Promo, the 18% would have been included in the balance of our cruise "fare"? Ie, if we've paid in full for the cruise, we won't get hit with more charges at the end for the UBP 18%?.. Sorry, this is NOT in a Haven suite....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Undecided_AI?

So if the UBP was part of the Promo, the 18% would have been included in the balance of our cruise "fare"? Ie, if we've paid in full for the cruise, we won't get hit with more charges at the end for the UBP 18%?.. Sorry, this is NOT in a Haven suite....

You will pay the 18% as part of your final payment.

Next time, start your own thread. Your topic is not related to a Haven suite and just causes confusion for others when they read it days, weeks, and months down the road.

if you have already made final payment you will NOT be hit with any extra service charge for the "freebies". If you look at your booking invoice, you will see where it was added in. No worries-Have a great cruise!

If you book Haven, no....

Guest is responsible for 18% gratuities & service charges on the retail value of the Ultimate Beverage Package and/or Soda Package prior to cruise, except when booking a Haven or Suite. - T&C

We just purchased an upsell to a Haven Suite for $300 ea. Didn't take the liquor package to avoid almost $200 in added gratuities. If I have this in hand, I plan to call Norwegian and change our choices.

We just purchased an upsell to a Haven Suite for $300 ea. Didn't take the liquor package to avoid almost $200 in added gratuities. If I have this in hand, I plan to call Norwegian and change our choices.

Haven perks don't come with an upsell, only with an upgrade. So, if you accepted an upsell offer, your perks would be the same as those you had in your original cabin (and that would mean paying 18% gratuity on UBP.)

Haven perks don't come with an upsell, only with an upgrade. So, if you accepted an upsell offer, your perks would be the same as those you had in your original cabin (and that would mean paying 18% gratuity on UBP.)

Thanks!

Edited by Hamilton_Rob

i follow upsells and was wondering if you could share your to/from room type and what ship