Promotions with Princess

Thechamp555

Like many businesses, calling Princess doesn't always ensure receiving accurate information from their employees. I've read posts where some have received misinformation for the new promotion & hopefully you'll receive accurate information about future promotions but that's doubtful to me.

Yep, I was one of them....discussed the current promo with a Princess agent about a week before it started, and even after telling him what sailing we were looking at, he neglected to mention that the 3 for free did not apply to the cruise I wanted to go on.

Hi all,

I booked my cruise throught princess website on the 5th Sep. 10 days Canal Panama and central america.

Do I suppose to get the 3 for free?

We get a balcony and I have applied for the militar benefits for my father.

As I book late my balcony is not in the best location.

Appreciate advice, to get a better deal and maybe another location from my cabine. We are aft, Aloja deck.

Cheers

As far as I know the sip and sail promotion is not available to Australians if booked through an Australian TA or with Princess direct regardless of where the cruise goes. Only if you can find a US TA who is willing and able to take your booking, will you be able to get this promotion at present. Note, only a few US TAs will make Princess bookings for Australians.

As it stands you won't get Sip and Sail from what I have read Gonzales.

I booked a cruise a few months ago with Princess- if I switched to current promotion, cruise would actually cost $68 more-- When you decide to book, just put down the deposit to hold the cabin you want, and then keep watching for a better deal-- sometimes it really is a better deal, other times you are paying more for that deal---

That has been my experience. I was watching an itinerary and when sip and sail was being offered the price spiked and it was no longer in my price range. I booked a similar Celebrity itinerary in an ocean view. At the time they were running a promo to pick two perks. I picked the drink package and $300 OBC. Since I was able to book and ocean view and received the promo the cost was half the price. I was looking at an obstructed balcony on the Regal. Personally I would rather have an ocean view on Celebrity than a small obstructed balcony with uncomfortable furniture on Princess.