Voyage Personaliser

CeeDee49

Hello

Can you log onto Voyage Personaliser once you have paid your deposit or do you only get access once payment in full is made? We currently have 3 cruises booked but can't access any of them.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hello Can you log onto Voyage Personaliser once you have paid your deposit or do you only get access once payment in full is made? We currently have 3 cruises booked but can't access any of them. Many thanks
Hi CeeDee49,

You shouldn't have any difficulty logging into the VP once you have your reference/booking number (usually a six letter/number code) for any booking (regardless of payment status).

I've just tried the VP for the two cruises I've got booked (one fully paid, the other deposit only) and was able to access both of mine without issue.

The VP is sometimes offline for short periods, and I think some people have reported that it doesn't like certain browsers (could be wrong about that mind you). Try using a different computer or different browser. Someone more "up on" computers maybe able to assist more than I can :o .

I know it sounds silly, but double check the details on your booking are completely correct; I know of one friend who had a miss-spelling of her name, she kept entering her correct name, the system had it noted incorrectly.

Best of luck, contact your TA or Cunard directly if the problem persists.

Bon Voyage for all three of your cruises :)

Edited by pepperrn

I couldn't access it for ages so I contacted my travel agent who said it should be fine but they would look into it for me... then "miraculously" it worked!! I suspect they'd entered some information wrong and fixed it. I can now access it easily using Chrome on my Mac computer.

I couldn't access it for ages so I contacted my travel agent who said it should be fine but they would look into it for me... then "miraculously" it worked!! I suspect they'd entered some information wrong and fixed it. I can now access it easily using Chrome on my Mac computer.

We were told that because we don't have Chrome, we could not access our VP. How do we get Chrome?

Thank you.

We were told that because we don't have Chrome, we could not access our VP. How do we get Chrome?

Thank you.

VP should work with most browsers, Safari and Chrome, Firefox etc.

Google, chrome browser and download it to match your operating system and install.

Edited by Pennbank