CC Help Michell

.......idle jottings continued

Good Morning Hum.

Contessa the Deplorable is here in NY wishing you and Blondie another lovely vacation. Cin Cin!

Bahhh !!!

Contessa the ADORABLE !

Thanks darling.

Bahhh !!!

Contessa the ADORABLE !

Thanks darling.

Adorable Deplorable is driving to NYC tomorrow and staying in a suite at Trump International Hotel. I hope it is YUGE! xoxo

Adorable Deplorable is driving to NYC tomorrow and staying in a suite at Trump International Hotel. I hope it is YUGE! xoxo

Just between us.......what's the ocassion ?

Yes very cheeky but you know HH by now.

Always have the highest respect for you.

Have a great time.

That fat lady seems to have returned to the stage and yes......yes...Hum can hear her singing again.

Oh Gawd......politics.

Well congratulations to O (yes Hum knows you're not a fan) and John Kerry for arranging that ceasefire in Aleppo......seems one leading politician never heard of the place !

What a situation in the US....never seen anything like it .......

No special occasion other than boredom at the lake and Fall is always a good time. Actually, we will then go to Philadelphia for a few days for a bit of history.

The other half loves history and I enjoy, also.

I almost didn't find my way home Dad.......Change the locks on ole Jimbo......Move houses too. Just because we grew a bit we gets tossed out of our old Council House and moved to the next Council Village over???? I minded me Ps and Qs Guvnor but still get tossed. Never heard of such. But then never saw a thread with 5,000 responses either. I just hope all me sisters and brothers find their way to the new home when their shift at the mill is over. :D What do we call these new digs, Daddy Hum??

No special occasion other than boredom at the lake and Fall is always a good time. Actually, we will then go to Philadelphia for a few days for a bit of history.

Even more history in Greece.....join us !

I almost didn't find my way home Dad.......Change the locks on ole Jimbo......Move houses too. Just because we grew a bit we gets tossed out of our old Council House and moved to the next Council Village over???? I minded me Ps and Qs Guvnor but still get tossed. Never heard of such. But then never saw a thread with 5,000 responses either. I just hope all me sisters and brothers find their way to the new home when their shift at the mill is over. :D What do we call these new digs, Daddy Hum??

Hum' a finkin' junior........may take a bit of time but how dare they create another forum !

Page 1, this doesn't feel right. A lot like sailing SeaDream II after many sailings on SeaDream I...everyone looked familiar but something had changed. Of course it only took me one glass of "champs" to get over it. Cheers ho-hum and fellow SeaDream lovers -- looking forward to the next 5,000 posts.

I've just returned home from 10 days "in hospital" due to a nasty staph infection in knee, from a cut-rate "scope, snip, and flush" at Jimmies' Joint Repair Joint and Tequila Factory (where they use any rejected tequila to "sterilize" their arthrosopes...). Getting IV antibiotics at home for at least another two weeks.

Worst of all is I come home to a defiled ....ij :eek: it's outrageous, I say. No stability left in this world....

Well, the worst of the worst is no alchohol allowed while on these antibiotics :eek::eek::eek:

PS - please save any get well wishes for Hillary. She's going to need her strength for prison. You can bet that President Trump will devote a large portion of the resources in his Justice Department to finding ways to put the grifters from Arkansas in jail, for the rest of their lives.

Trump will have a very long "enemies list" after this election is over. Don't be on it....

I've just returned home from 10 days "in hospital" due to a nasty staph infection in knee, from a cut-rate "scope, snip, and flush" at Jimmies' Joint Repair Joint and Tequila Factory (where they use any rejected tequila to "sterilize" their arthrosopes...). Getting IV antibiotics at home for at least another two weeks.

Worst of all is I come home to a defiled ....ij :eek: it's outrageous, I say. No stability left in this world....

Well, the worst of the worst is no alchohol allowed while on these antibiotics :eek::eek::eek:

I am with you Raggy. Feels as if we have been evicted. I thought you paid the rent? I warned you about inferior Tequila. Jimmie's uses CANADIAN Tequila of all things. My Jimbodini Special uses only finest water from the Mexican side of the Rio Grande. Guaranteed results every time.

Page 1, this doesn't feel right. A lot like sailing SeaDream II after many sailings on SeaDream I...everyone looked familiar but something had changed. Of course it only took me one glass of "champs" to get over it. Cheers ho-hum and fellow SeaDream lovers -- looking forward to the next 5,000 posts.

Hum appreciates your kind words piratelooksat45 but 5,000 more pists !

Are you kiddin' ?

It's time for Hum to be "put out to pasture".

Hum will be even more idle in the future.

Besides have'nt you all suffered enuff ? (Yes, Hum does know).

Wish that I were going to be here in Philly for your visit. But being my hometown I can recommend some great restaurants:

a.kitchen

Vedge

Talulah's Garden

Vernick

Le Cheri

Those are a few of my favs. Enjoy my city!!

Wish that I were going to be here in Philly for your visit. But being my hometown I can recommend some great restaurants:

a.kitchen

Vedge

Talulah's Garden

Vernick

Le Cheri

Those are a few of my favs. Enjoy my city!!

Thank you so much for the recommendations. The weather looks great too.

Are you kiddin' ?

You only have 2,545 pists of your own Mr Hum. You need practice......Much more practice.......get busy old chum...:eek:

PS - please save any get well wishes for Hillary. She's going to need her strength for prison. You can bet that President Trump will devote a large portion of the resources in his Justice Department to finding ways to put the grifters from Arkansas in jail, for the rest of their lives.

Trump will have a very long "enemies list" after this election is over. Don't be on it....

You're delirious man (raving a bit also ........ poor Hillary)

Probably in shock too !

Pain ? Quite a bit Hum's guessing.

And you're........err SOBER !

Truly, the "perfect storm" !

First and foremost......terribly sorry to hear your woes dearest chum.

It must be hell.

We are all here with you.

you only have 2,545 pists of your own mr hum. You need practice......much more practice.......get busy old chum...:eek:

"only 2,545 pists" !

Which forum is the biggest on CC ?

And how many replies do you think the biggest posting would have ?

As many as "........idle jottings" ?

No, not even half as many.

Surprised ?

Hum is !

Which forum is the biggest on CC ?

And how many replies do you think the biggest posting would have ?

As many as "........idle jottings" ?

No, not even half as many.

Surprised ?

Hum is !

But your personal contributions need some upping. You will never reach the 10,000 Club at this rate. Pace, Hum, pace........

But your personal contributions need some upping. You will never reach the 10,000 Club at this rate. Pace, Hum, pace........

Yes, Jim...but we all know it is quality vs quantity.

Yes, Jim...but we all know it is quality vs quantity.

Most appreciated Contessa.

And is this time Hum asks ?

Forces have gathered to shift Hum from his spiritual home to this make shift encampment.

"continued" !

Really ?

No it does'nt suit.

Not at all.

Contessa few understand the creative ones.

A break and then maybe a sporadic jot or two.

in the lap of the Gods, lap of the Gods.....

Tidying up affairs today and tomorrow, then travelling, boarding , meeting up with crew and chums......you all know the score.

Mr. Hum, if you don't keep up the quantity and quality of Idle Jottings then it will be on your head when the Basket of Deplorables slinks out and takes over idle Jottings Redeux. Can you face such horror on your watch???:eek::D

Mr. Hum, if you don't keep up the quantity and quality of Idle Jottings then it will be on your head when the Basket of Deplorables slinks out and takes over idle Jottings Redeux. Can you face such horror on your watch???:eek::D

You were never a Catholic were you Jim ?

Oh the guilt trips that lot ran were far better than your puny efforts.

So in answer to your question.

"Idle Jottings" is no more.

This "annexe" created by the management at CC is quite un-satisfactory.

No creative event caused it but some arbitrary administrative procedure.

Where are the 235K views ?

Gone.

Don't these admin bods have respect for history !

Nay

Simply wiped off.

Hum is quite undone.

Nay a rest Jim.

That may sort out ol Hum.

By the way Jim, excuse Hum's ignorance but what the "blue blazes" is a "Redeux" ?

You know Hum's not familiar with dem "fancy words".

Edited by ho-hum

I'll provide an example of what Jimbo is predicting...

"You're delirious man (raving a bit also ........ poor Hillary)

Probably in shock too !

Truly, the "perfect storm" !"

I'll admit it, I'm stone cold sober, and have been since about 8/30 (unless you count the effects of morphine and other controlled substances). I've also had a lot of time to research and reflect upon current events. My reading of the tea leaves leads to the strong conclusion that Mr Trump is going to win. And win big. Seems people are tired of the status quo. And apparently NOBODY likes Hillary, not even Dems. It appears that the only people clinging to her are those with vested interest in big government.

Seems even the liberal USC/LA Times pollsters can't manipulate the data enough to hide the truth:

(Trump +5)

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

Edited by Ragnar Danneskjold

I'll provide an example of what Jimbo is predicting...

"You're delirious man (raving a bit also ........ poor Hillary)

Probably in shock too !

Truly, the "perfect storm" !"

I'll admit it, I'm stone cold sober, and have been since about 8/30 (unless you count the effects of morphine and other controlled substances). I've also had a lot of time to research and reflect upon current events. My reading of the tea leaves leads to the strong conclusion that Mr Trump is going to win. And win big. Seems people are tired of the status quo. And apparently NOBODY likes Hillary, not even Dems. It appears that the only people clinging to her are those with vested interest in big government.

Seems even the liberal USC/LA Times pollsters can't manipulate the data enough to hide the truth:

(Trump +5)

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

Oh Raggy seek help as soon as you are able old chum.

You are now verging on the ............ err psychotic.

What the heck is happening over there ?

Just read a whole lot of hysteria on the SDI pistings......my it's a contagion of the worst hysteria Hum has ever known.

Yes, we know you Yanks are quick "to get all riled up" but calm gentlemen, calm.

Looky here Raggy, pop over to Blighty and get that damn leg fixed.

It's free.

A bit like Obamacare but soooo much better.

Part of our country's National Health Service.

The best in the world (with Cuba second....yes Cuba !).

You're better with a drink.......just sayin'.

And English Doctors rarely tell one to "avoid alcohol".:D

Err........things have changed a bit since 1954 Jim.

See ho-hum, we need you to pop onto the bastard child of ....ij periodically to veer errant "conversations" back to the main themes (such as there ever were...). Without you to gently jerk the leash, the mad dogs of the board will eventually steer it onto the rocks (and not the ice cube kind).

Think of it as your civic duty.

Err........things have changed a bit since 1954 Jim.

And from the sound of it not for the better.:eek:

And from the sound of it not for the better.:eek:

Better than the treatment received by Raggy !

The British health service is for all and is the best in the world but Hum concedes the US is best for gun shot wounds !

See ho-hum, we need you to pop onto the bastard child of ....ij periodically to veer errant "conversations" back to the main themes (such as there ever were...). Without you to gently jerk the leash, the mad dogs of the board will eventually steer it onto the rocks (and not the ice cube kind).

Think of it as your civic duty.

Did'nt the doctors tell you to lay off the booze ?

Gawd help you if this is you sober !

Be kind, sometimes medications can make one a bit grumpy.......Not to mention a bum knee. Get well soon Raggy.

"Gawd help you if this is you sober"

It is a novel experience, not one I wish to ever repeat...

But I am preparing a prioritized list for the day after the antibiotic spigot is shut off. Should I begin the road back to normalcy with wine, craft beers, or spirits???

You only have 2,545 pists of your own Mr Hum. You need practice......Much more practice.......get busy old chum...:eek:

I agree Jim! Be the saddest day of my life if this were to end.

HH, you posted your itinerary but I may have missed the second leg of your back to back. Safe travels, enjoy the journey.

Cheers, Millie

Are you kiddin' ?

Nooooooooo! I want to keep suffering!

"Gawd help you if this is you sober"

It is a novel experience, not one I wish to ever repeat...

But I am preparing a prioritized list for the day after the antibiotic spigot is shut off. Should I begin the road back to normalcy with wine, craft beers, or spirits???

The "lower slopes" to begin with dear chum....always the "lower slopes" and only for an hour (so that's beer and only 2 bottles a day).

Ridding the system of artificial drugs and re-introducing God's natural products is best handld very carefully....... an expert talking here.

Shame you don't live near to TrapperZ (he swears by it).

Edited by ho-hum

I agree Jim! Be the saddest day of my life if this were to end.

HH, you posted your itinerary but I may have missed the second leg of your back to back. Safe travels, enjoy the journey.

Cheers, Millie

Heck Millie, Hum's got to draw out this drivel as long as he can !

Next part of trip posted nearer the time.

Nooooooooo! I want to keep suffering!

If you really want suffering turn to Raggy's delirious ravings or Jim's nightly emails to Hum about US politics !

Not much between them.

But unlike Hum (who is made of sterner stuff !) you should never do both !

Yes!:D