Cannot get a reservation for dinner on Breakaway

dvond

Not all reservation times are available on-line pre-cruise. There will be openings available once you board. Just take a look at the interactive screens in all of the hallways and see what is available. We had no issues with getting table times once we boarded on the BA last April.

Reservations open 90 days before departure (100 days for suites). Prime time reservations sell out quickly. NCL holds tables for onboard bookings.

Once onboard, use the touch screen kiosks in any public area, your stateroom TV, or your iConcierge app to book tables. Popular restaurants like Cagney's and Teppanyaki will sell out during prime time quickly,,,, so make your reservation quickly on embarkation day.

We couldn't get the times we wanted a month before our cruise either...I was told they only reserve 30% online ahead of time. There were tables set up on the first day near La Bistro to make reservations at all the restaurants, took me less than 5 minutes to make all my changes! But don't wait, esp. if you want a certain time on Friday or Saturday...they book up quickly! You can book on iConcierge also, but you can't make changes through the app.

We have never made a reservation more than a 6 hours ahead of time. We have never been disappointed. You can call from your stateroom and reserve when you know what you feel like doing that night. That's what FreeStyle cruising is all about! I have no idea what I will want for dinner 90 days from now! Maybe a steak, maybe I'll be tired and just want a quick bite from the buffet, or room service... I wouldn't overthink it, just go and enjoy yourself.