Would you?

maggie1968

I have sailed on the Breakaway twice (not in the Haven). A few thoughts:

1. The ship's public areas tend to get very crowded (especially the pool area). The main pool is simply too small for the amount of passengers on the ship. Not sure if this is the case with the Haven pool.

2. Do you anticipate spending a lot of time in the room? If so, then the added room/amenities of the suite may be great for you.

3. Instead of spending $2k (plus additional charges), consider getting a thermal suite pass for the 13 days as some other posters have suggested. The thermal spa is wonderful....perhaps google some pics. My husband and I did this for both cruises and personally would not sail on the Breakaway again without it. You should be able to order the passes through the NCL website beforehand. Sometimes they sell out early in the cruise.

What ever you decide...have a great cruise...and congratulations!!

Have a chance to upgrade for $1000 each (2 of us) from an AFT deck 10 to Aft Suite deck 9. We are just a normal income couple celebrating our honeymoon...thinking the Haven space would be worth the extra $...thoughts???

Have you Thought about a Back 2 back, 2 week honeymoon cruise.

Breakaway switch's to Fl. / Bahama. next cruise after yours ( me think's).

Todays price for an Ix cabin is under $1500 for 2 .

Call them 800 625 4309. However, they appear to have only spa balcony. I'm sure haven spa is long gone, too. It may have been before I got the email about 24 hrs ago.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

thank you, we wont call. We have a good travel agent that told us she would keep us posted..I don't want to take away from her job. Yep noticed that a lot of cabins are disappearing..I guess is a good sign. See you on the Epic..:D