Regal mini suites deck 14?

5280mom

Looking at booking a January cruise on the Regal Princess. Any aversion to mini suites on Riviera deck 14-mind forward location? Looks like this is the only deck we can choose a mini suite on at this point, just would like to make sure there is not a reason these are left in this location. Obstructed balcony, no privacy, etc?? Can't seem to find anything really. Cruise would be just my husband and myself, no kids or extra roommates :)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Looking at booking a January cruise on the Regal Princess. Any aversion to mini suites on Riviera deck 14-mind forward location? Looks like this is the only deck we can choose a mini suite on at this point, just would like to make sure there is not a reason these are left in this location. Obstructed balcony, no privacy, etc?? Can't seem to find anything really. Cruise would be just my husband and myself, no kids or extra roommates :)

Thanks for any suggestions!

Just left a mini on Regal deck 12 midship. With the abscess of a central stair case, I think forward or aft is preferable to mid-ship. BTW- Regal very nice. You will enjoy.

Regal Riviera Deck 14 minis are fine albeit very small balconies. IMO - if available - Deck 14 port side mid-ship minis under SeaView Bar are best - same cabin size, etc., but larger extended angular balcony. No privacy issues from above walkway - but less sun. Remember - no mid-ship stairway.

if you want a LARGE mini, look at 108 or m108 or the same on the other side of the bridge. All the way forward but HUGE balconies and very private. There are only 4 of these on the ship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True - these category M6 Premium Club Class Forward Mini's cabins are spacious - but have a partially obstructed view -and- the balcony is not accessible when underway. Location & balcony access might be a no-go for some.

if you want a LARGE mini, look at 108 or m108 or the same on the other side of the bridge. All the way forward but HUGE balconies and very private. There are only 4 of these on the ship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True - these category M6 Premium Club Class Forward Mini's cabins are spacious - but have a partially obstructed view -and- the balcony is not accessible when underway. Location & balcony access might be a no-go for some.

That is incorrect.We spent 14 nights in M108 between Ft Lauderdale and Copenhagen and spent every day on the balcony.It is accessible 24/7.

That is incorrect.We spent 14 nights in M108 between Ft Lauderdale and Copenhagen and spent every day on the balcony.It is accessible 24/7.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK understand. But at the Princess website for that specific cabin M108 it clearly states under Stateroom Details - CLUB CLASS MINI STE - BALC ACCESS LIMITED WHILE SHIP IS AT SEA - PART OBSTRUCT VIEW. Also - before booking February 2017 Regal B2B I asked our Princess CVP about these cabins and specifically the limited balcony access - he confirmed the disclaimer info to be correct. Maybe it's a Princess mistake that needs correction. Just for kicks I'll check it out first hand when on Regal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK understand. But at the Princess website for that specific cabin M108 it clearly states under Stateroom Details - CLUB CLASS MINI STE - BALC ACCESS LIMITED WHILE SHIP IS AT SEA - PART OBSTRUCT VIEW. Also - before booking February 2017 Regal B2B I asked our Princess CVP about these cabins and specifically the limited balcony access - he confirmed the disclaimer info to be correct. Maybe it's a Princess mistake that needs correction. Just for kicks I'll check it out first hand when on Regal.

We have sailed in L104 twice and M108 once and Princess will tell you that they have limited access.The only limitation is that the balcony light not operable and they ask that you keep the drapes closed at night because the light may affect the officers on the bridge.

We have sailed in L104 twice and M108 once and Princess will tell you that they have limited access.The only limitation is that the balcony light not operable and they ask that you keep the drapes closed at night because the light may affect the officers on the bridge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Understand - good info - thank you.