shuttle transfer from Miami to Fort Lauderdale

Bobblehat71

Hello,

could anyone advise on the best and cheapest way to get from Miami airport to Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal.

I am looking at flying from London to miami as I cant get direct flights into Fort Lauderdale.

Any help much appreciated.

Hello,

could anyone advise on the best and cheapest way to get from Miami airport to Fort Lauderdale cruise terminal.

I am looking at flying from London to miami as I cant get direct flights into Fort Lauderdale.

We are also flying to Miami from Heathrow .......all transfers to hotel and cruise terminal are included with the package, would this not be correct for yourself ? or maybe you prefer to make your own arrangements.

Lots of good advice to be found on these boards;)

We are also flying to Miami from Heathrow .......all transfers to hotel and cruise terminal are included with the package, would this not be correct for yourself ? or maybe you prefer to make your own arrangements.

Lots of good advice to be found on these boards;)

Hi ,

I haven't booked flights with RCL as they seemed a little expensive (£900 pp) and they couldnt give me any details .eg who we would be flying with or when and were to and from.

If you have booked with them could you let me know some details as as it would be useful when making comparisons. They told me it would be a direct flight to Fort Lauderdale but there is only one direct flight from the uk and thats only once a week so I am a little nervous about booking it through them.

hire a car and drop off at one of the cruise shuttle drop offs

we used Budget, and its very close to the port, free shuttle to the ship.

I assume you won't be flying in the same day the ship leaves, as most flights arrive late.

we stayed in the fort lauderdale holiday inn express, over the road from the budget rental the night before

We have booked all ours separate for our April cruise, save a lot money compared to what RCI charge.

We are looking at Larrys Limos for our transfers. As we are staying in Fort Lauderdale for just one night we have booked the Clarion Inn North Fed Highway, newly renovated and have great reviews

Hello,

We love SAS travel.. used them a couple of times.. check them out..

We LOVE Larry's Limo!!! We live in L.A. and our kids live in Ft. Lauderdale and we come into MIA. We have used them for several years and they are competitive in price with any other limo service. We also liked them on Facebook and get a 10% discount each time we use them. We had 7 of us arrive in MIA in June for our cruise and they picked us up in a Mercedes small bus. The kids were thrilled with all of it. Call them and check them out. We have used them over seven or eight times and they are always punctual and dependable.

Sheila