On the Eclipse Now

southessex-gary

Whooooo..... We are on.

Arrived at 11am this morning to be told we would have to wait for our allocated slot for boarding.... Fair enough (30mins early) we sat down and within 3 mins a lady asked us why we were waiting, said we were told we could not go on to which she grabbed our pass and told us it was free access time.........

Found the oceanview Bar and grabbed a seat and table and had a drink or 2 and some food from the resturant then went to the room at 12:50 and found it ready and available. No cases though......

Have left clare in the room as she wanted a doze after having a crap nights sleep last night. I have come up to deck 12 and am sat in one of the hammocks having a chill.....

Will try to post a few bits and bobs every day (well I did just purchase the internet package so it seems daft not too).

Will try to post a few pics too if I can find time to upload....

Gary

We should be on board with you. We booked as a post operative treat for me but owing to a few complications could not get the go ahead from the doctor to cruise! Never mind, we are booked on Eclipse in the Spring, I will be following your experiences closely!

Glad your boarding was not long delayed, enjoy a good rest on that hammock and then drink a toast to absent cruisers please!

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful cruise!

Where are you off to Gary. My wife and I are on the Eclipse in 40 days time (not that I'm Counting!!) from Miami to the Southern Caribbean. Sure you will have a Fab time, wherever you are going

see you in Miami!

Hope you have a brilliant cruise. We were on Eclipse in August to Scandinavia & Russia, thoroughly recommend it. Just booked Reflection for next June to Italy & Greek Isles.

We were on the same Baltic cruise as Purdo in August and had a fantastic time! We loved everything about the Eclipse - cabins, staff, food & beverages, activities, and the wonderful friends we made while onboard. A special "hi" to Mary & Dave!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We'll be on her the end of October! We just heard from someone who is on the Infinity and they report that there are upcharges for certain dishes on the Tuscan Grill menu in addition to the Specialty Restaurant fee. Do you see anything like that on Eclipse? Thanks for checking!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We'll be on her the end of October! We just heard from someone who is on the Infinity and they report that there are upcharges for certain dishes on the Tuscan Grill menu in addition to the Specialty Restaurant fee. Do you see anything like that on Eclipse? Thanks for checking!

We were on Connie in Feb. and there were upsell choices in Murano and Tuscan Grill, but also plenty to choose from the reg. menu without having to add on. I think it's the same fleet wide. Beside, we booked all specialty restaurants on board at discounts that ended up being less expensive than pre-booking. Besides, we got to use onboard credits that way. Anyway, have a great cruise. Can't wait till it's my turn!