Hawaii Excursions

BritChickBN1

Hello,

Does anyone have a pdf of the Hawaii excursions? The Princess website will not cooperate with me.

It's for the 15 day LA round trip. Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem on my Apple mobile devices of being unable to download the full brochure for the same itinerary. After over 5 minutes I cancelled the download & attempted to create a custom brochure. It showed that I needed the Adobe Flash Player which as I recall from past experiences was not available on my Apple mobile devices.

If you're using an Apple mobile device then maybe you're like me & unable to download a shore excursion brochure. I only have Apple mobile devices so don't know if their computers are also unable to use the Flash Player. This isn't the first time that my Apple mobile devices didn't display something apparently because the Flash Player isn't compatible with those devices.

Using my PC with Windows it quickly created a complete excursions brochure. I saved a copy of the complete brochure as a PDF file however it is too large to attach to a CC post and you'd have to do it for yourself.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I had to enable popup's in Safari to download the excursions on my Mac Book Pro.

Thanks...I neglected to mention that I had to allow a popup to view the PDF document using Windows on my PC so allowing a popup apparently is the solution. I didn't see that warning on my iPad but it was displayed on my PC & I had to allow the popup to view the excursions brochure.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Hello,

Does anyone have a pdf of the Hawaii excursions? The Princess website will not cooperate with me.

Do you mind a private tour? If you are agreeable you might want to check out "Wings Over Kauai" as it is our favorite excursion on Kauai!

http://www.wingsoverkauai.com/

Simply outstanding and we have it booked again on our next cruise to the islands!

Just Mike

Hello,

Using my smart phone, I go to the princee web site. Scoll down to the are that say a 5 reasons to cruise with princess. Select number 3 for a list of shore excursion the enter the island you want to view.

We did a helicopter tour with Paradise Helicopters on the big island a few years back. It was doors off - no doors! And over the volcano. That was completely spectacular, and I'd recommend it to anybody. I'd also recommend wear warming clothes, since we nearly froze until we got over the lava fields where the warm air from those warmed us up.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you mind a private tour? If you are agreeable you might want to check out "Wings Over Kauai" as it is our favorite excursion on Kauai!

http://www.wingsoverkauai.com/

Simply outstanding and we have it booked again on our next cruise to the islands!

Just Mike

This is interesting for our Apr 2017 schedule. Have you tried the helicopter tour with Princess that we are considering, and how does it compare to this "Wings Over Kauai"? Thanks.