Secure Parking near Overseas Passenger Terminal

Opera house is good, about $20 a day.

Also a Wilsons in Hickson Road.

For longer cruises the Blue Emu at the airport, drop luggage and Mrs Gut at OPT, out and park, bus to terminal, train to Curcular Quay, about 45 minutes I guess all up (depending on time of day). Cost about $180 last year for a month.

Hi I was wondering if any one has used secure parking near The Rocks? I was looking at Wilsons parking. Or can anyone recommend a parking station? I will be cruising in Feb next year. Thanks:)

https://www.wilsonparking.com.au/park/2139_Sydney-Opera-House

Cruise Parking (min 4 - max 24 days) $25

otherwise... just parking in an inner suburban street - over someone's driveway .. and head off......like this one :D

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/parking-fail-owner-of-car-blocking-familys-driveway-for-a-week-found-holidaying-in-bali/news-story/14fc98204ce61a8471df518e804d6b61

Opera house is good, about $20 a day.

Also a Wilsons in Hickson Road.

For longer cruises the Blue Emu at the airport, drop luggage and Mrs Gut at OPT, out and park, bus to terminal, train to Curcular Quay, about 45 minutes I guess all up (depending on time of day). Cost about $180 last year for a month.

their saying on FB that the Opera House is $25 per day now

Because the airport will also cost about $16 each way for the train the Opera house is better value for short cruises, Emu blue for longer cruises, the crossover seems to be around the one week mark.

I use Opera House, book and pay on line before you get there. You pay on credit card and then use that card to enter and exit. we were on a cruise that was out at sea an extra day because of storm and they didn't charge us for the extra day.