Anthem of the seas

goagain

Anyone that has been on the Anta to Bermuda can you please tell me what things they charge for and the prices. Thanks

Speciality dining average is about $30 to $80 per person.

I-FLY, Northstar, Puzzle Room, We Will Rock You, The Gift, Spectra are all free but you need reservations. Flow Rider, Rock Climbing, Bumper Cars, Circus School, Roller Skating, the Solarium Adults only pool, Windjammer, Pizza, and the snacks at 270 and the coffee shop, the name escapes me at the moment are all free.

You may purchase a beverage package and WIFI, They are running a special on them for up to 30% off. Two more expenses will be shore excursions or getting around Bermuda, plus your tips of course.

Bermuda is very safe and very expensive. Wonderful, helpful people.

I see you've cruised before. The Anthem is awesome!!:)

Anyone that has been on the Anta to Bermuda can you please tell me what things they charge for and the prices. Thanks

Flowrider: no charge unless you want private lessons

Other "rides" such as bumper cars, iFly, NorthStar: no charge

Chops, Izumi, Jamie's Italian, Michael's Genuine Pub, Wonderland: Fee. Amount is on the website under your Cruise Planner. (it's not the same on all ships)

• 4 weeks later...
How do you book circus school onboard?

Great question... this was one of the things we tried to do on our sailing and they did not take reservations. They post a schedule for your sailing on an electronic board in the SeaPlex. It shows what activities by day for your sailing. For us "circus school" was three different days each with different times (9 Day sailing). You have to actually go to the SeaPlex and be there for that time slot and wait in line. If I remember correctly it was 12 people per round and they do 3 rounds per each 2 hr. time slot.

So go the first day, assess the schedule and then figure that into your schedule. Go early if you want the first group.