Norwegian Bliss

shof515

Exactly!

Just looked in to booking the Encore for February 2020. $9600.00 for the Haven aft penthouse for 7 days is insane! Looks like more of my money is going “elsewhere” too....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

For a bit over $10K you can take an all inclusive 10 day on Regent. NO WAY would I pay $9600 for NCL when I’d pay the extra and sail on a luxury ship. Regent includes air, excursions, gratuities, all restaurants, literally everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For a bit over $10K you can take an all inclusive 10 day on Regent. NO WAY would I pay $9600 for NCL when I’d pay the extra and sail on a luxury ship. Regent includes air, excursions, gratuities, all restaurants, literally everything.

You may "request" the best suite on the Celebrity Edge for our seven day journey next January, 2019.

However, it's sold out.

For just $52,000.00 (for 7 days) you will be placed on wait list.:p

You may "request" the best suite on the Celebrity Edge for our seven day journey next January, 2019.

However, it's sold out.

I saw "only" $46,000 for the Iconic Suite for the week I'm looking at. Maybe I should take it since it's on sale that week. :')

However, it's sold out.

That fully validates my point. That is Regent, Crystal, and Seabourn money...NOT a mass market line!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

However, it's sold out.

As crazy as it sounds - it’s sold - and as long as it continues to sell they will continue to charge that rate. Supply and demand will only work to bring prices back down when the rooms are not booked at the crazy rates!

Sent from my iPad using Forums