Fascination American Table Menu

ChrisInMo

Say it isn't so!! We are on her in February and as much talk as there was here about table cloths, I HATE having water rings from my glass all over the table. I also like the old menu much better than the American table. Hate the bread basket, loved the individual rolls.

We sailed on the Freedom with AT and then in the Dream with the old menus. We really like the AT and don't miss the table cloths. Also the table numbers on wine bottles is a cool touch. Either way, the wait staff that you get is more important than either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also sailed on the Freedom last year with a group of 9. Never was able to make the connection to our waitstaff that we had on cruises. They seemed to be very rushed. Our best waitstaff was the Triumph. We still talk about them.

I really liked the American Table menu, however, I was really looking forward to being able to have the bitter n blanc again in a few weeks. Anyway, I'm confused by this because the website doesn't list the Fascination as one of the ships with the new menu.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

I really liked the American Table menu, however, I was really looking forward to being able to have the bitter n blanc again in a few weeks. Anyway, I'm confused by this because the website doesn't list the Fascination as one of the ships with the new menu.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1107/~/dinner-concept%3A-american-table-and-american-feast

Ask your server on the first night if they can please get you bitter and blanc. I bet you they will make it happen!!

[emoji24][emoji24] I don't care either way about the new and old menus but I was soooo looking forward to bitter n blanc. I will try mentioning it the first night and see what they say, but I won't get my hopes up

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. We boarded the Fascination today and the dining rooms have switched to the American Table menu with today's sailing. I will try to get pictures and post them when I return.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Hope you had a fabulous time.

Thanks for the pics happychippy. However, the Fascination has since switched to the American Table, so the menus will. E different now. But, good to know that the food was good! Even with new menus, I'm sure it will still be just as good. [emoji846]

But Bitter and Blanc IS on the American Table Menu.... in a post by Michigancruiser0715...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2229249

GT

This menus are from July of 2015. More than a year old. Perhaps they no longer have it on the American Table menus, which is why people now say they miss it.

For what it's worth, we had the American Table menus last month aboard the Freedom & really enjoyed the selections. I don't remember seeing bitter n blanc. I did look for it, so like someone else said, it might depend on ship/ length of cruise. Or perhaps they served B & B on the night we ate at the steakhouse.

I was also on the Oct. 16 sailing and can tell you as a fact that there was no bitter and blanc. We also got an an apology for the service being so slow most nights. But this came on the second to last nigh. It was a bit cumbersome, but didn't affect my overall experience.

• 3 months later...