Carnival Gift Cards through AARP

Sparky2

I can not for the life of me figure out how to purchase these. I understand that you need to do surveys to build up points and then use those points to purchase them but I can't figure out how to sign up for the membership to do the surveys without paying for it. I also have a few questions if anyone can help -

How many surveys does it take to build up the amount of points you need to buy a discounted gift card ?

Is the gift card mailed to you or is it an egift card purchase?

Any help would be appreciated !!

I can not for the life of me figure out how to purchase these. I understand that you need to do surveys to build up points and then use those points to purchase them but I can't figure out how to sign up for the membership to do the surveys without paying for it. I also have a few questions if anyone can help -

How many surveys does it take to build up the amount of points you need to buy a discounted gift card ?

Is the gift card mailed to you or is it an egift card purchase?

Any help would be appreciated !!

Each $100 gift card requires 1,000 "points" in addition to the discounted $90 price.

You do not have to join AARP, just register for the site. (I would *NEVER* join AARP, their politics are untenable). You receive something like 3,500 points just for registering, so no survey participation is required if you are buying just a small number of cards. The cards are found under the "Rewards for Good" section.

The cards are mailed.

Edited by tef43

http://www.plane2port.com/10-off-carnival-gift-cards-on-aarp-org/

Click on the link and follow the instructions. Quizzes are quick and easy and you can earn points very quickly!

If you follow the directions you will end up on a page with options to earn or redeem points.

Once you purchase the cards you will receive a verification email. Then you will receive actual plastic gift cards in the mail. I purchased $500. 4 days in a row and received two envelopes one day and two the next, about 5 days after the purchase. The max per day was $500. But they did not limit my purchases the following days.

Very easy and some of the quizzes are actually fun.

They are also currently selling RCCL.

Good luck.

http://www.plane2port.com/10-off-carnival-gift-cards-on-aarp-org/

Click on the link and follow the instructions. Quizzes are quick and easy and you can earn points very quickly!

If you follow the directions you will end up on a page with options to earn or redeem points.

Once you purchase the cards you will receive a verification email. Then you will receive actual plastic gift cards in the mail. I purchased $500. 4 days in a row and received two envelopes one day and two the next, about 5 days after the purchase. The max per day was $500. But they did not limit my purchases the following days.

Very easy and some of the quizzes are actually fun.

They are also currently selling RCCL.

Good luck.

Thank you!!

Each $100 gift card requires 1,000 "points" in addition to the discounted $90 price.

You do not have to join AARP, just register for the site. (I would *NEVER* join AARP, their politics are untenable). You receive something like 3,500 points just for registering, so no survey participation is required if you are buying just a small number of cards. The cards are found under the "Rewards for Good" section.

The cards are mailed.

Thank you!!

The cards are mailed.

Just a little clarification, I bought the cards via AARP last week, and they were shipped UPS, not mailed, Signature was required at delivery.

Just a little clarification, I bought the cards via AARP last week, and they were shipped UPS, not mailed, Signature was required at delivery.

Do you mind if I ask how much it costs for delivery ?

I did sign up and I've taken a few quizzes. It only gave me 750 points for registering but after a few short quizzes I'm already up to 3100 points. I have to act fact though, my cruise needs to be paid off by November the 7th. Are these cards able to be used to purchase drink packages, gratuities and as spending money on the cruise ?

$500 cards require a signature. $100 cards are sent U.S Mail, no signature.

At least every time I have ordered them.

J458r, you can use gift cards towards all of the above by loading to your Sail &a Sign account. The only catch is that right now you cannot purchase drink packages or Fun Shops items online with gift cards, but you can use them onboard.

Spa services and shore excursions may be purchased at carnival.com using gift cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just FYI from my experience.

$500 gift cards are sent UPS and require a signature.

If you buy 5 $100 gift cards they will be sent in one package via UPS and require a signature also.

If you can't be at home waiting to sign for a UPS delivery, they will leave them at a local store also for you to pick up there, then I suggest what I did with the 1st gift cards I bought.

Buy 3 $100 gift cards then do a 2nd purchase for 2 $100 gift cards. They mailed them (2 packages) via USPS, no signature required, just put in your mailbox