Mom with Teen just off the Freedom

andismom

My 13 year old daughter and I returned from our Fall Break on the Freedom last Saturday. She had such a great time with her new friends from Circle C that she talked me into booking the Dream for Spring Break.

It sounds like she likes Circle C? Our January cruise will be the first time my daughter is in that age group and I was a little worried she may not be that into it.

Do you happen to have a copy of the circle c funtimes? Our son is really looking forward to it! We did the imagination in March and then booked a 7 day on the Freedom next march. Would love to see a sample of activities. :)

My 13 year old daughter and I returned from our Fall Break on the Freedom last Saturday. She had such a great time with her new friends from Circle C that she talked me into booking the Dream for Spring Break.

Glad you both had a great time.

Nice to know you both had a great time.

My kids have also really enjoyed Circle C. Once they got to O2 age they didn't enjoy it quite as much. I think it was because in Circle C they did lots of great group games and the staff was very good at what they did. Kids didn't act like they were too cool to have fun. At the teen level it just wasn't the same and was treated more as a "hangout" with no real organization. Maybe O2 wound up that way because of what the kids demanded, but my kids hated that atmosphere and left to join the ship wide "everyone" games instead.

• 1 month later...

We have cruised on Carnival Glory, Dream & Conquest with our son, who loved Club 02. He made so many friends and loved all the dancing. He even enjoyed wearing a tux on formal nights. Go figure!! His senior year of college he went on a Carnival Cruise with friends because he had enjoyed himself so much with us in high school.

We are now returning to cruising with our nephew who is a young 14. I am hoping he will enjoy Circle C. He needs to find activities that take him away from video games!! Do they have video games in Circle C?

Thanks!

• 9 months later...
We have cruised on Carnival Glory, Dream & Conquest with our son, who loved Club 02. He made so many friends and loved all the dancing. He even enjoyed wearing a tux on formal nights. Go figure!! His senior year of college he went on a Carnival Cruise with friends because he had enjoyed himself so much with us in high school.

We are now returning to cruising with our nephew who is a young 14. I am hoping he will enjoy Circle C. He needs to find activities that take him away from video games!! Do they have video games in Circle C?

Thanks!

How did your nephew like Circle C? We will be on the Dream in March with our 12 yr old son who is a video game addict as well . He loved the kids camp , this will be his 1st time in tween camp.