October 15 Divina experience...

graphicguy

Interesting review of the white party. On our recent Mediterranean sailing on Splendida, the event was packed. I seem to find this, on European sailings the disco and events like this are well attended, on Caribbean sailings out of the US, the attendance is dismal. Must be a cultural thing.

I've been on other lines sailing in the Caribbean where their White Hot Party is jammed! Americans love to party! However, the general age of the cruises does have its weight. One Carnival cruise we took to the Bahamas seemed more like a nursing home at sea and the discos were rather dead. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome!

I had a paper "invite" in my cabin that stated dinner was courtesy of being Black Card.

I don't know of any other menu other than the one they gave me when I was seated at EATALY. My waiter is the person who suggested the Surf and Turf. I don't know if it was the set menu or the regular menu.

In either case, it was excellent!

Hopefully that is a change, then. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for your review. I'm sailing on my first MSC ship in May with a Weight Watchers group so found this very interesting. Menus will be geared to our program so I don't know how much I'll get to try new dishes. Do you have any suggestions or tips for a MSC newbie?

Thanks so much for your review. I'm sailing on my first MSC ship in May with a Weight Watchers group so found this very interesting. Menus will be geared to our program so I don't know how much I'll get to try new dishes. Do you have any suggestions or tips for a MSC newbie?

Wow! Interesting....didn't know WW did that. What is the date of this cruise?

The ship leaves 5/6 & returns 5/13. The ports are Miami, Florida; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; Nassau, Bahamas.

I've only cruised on RC & Carnival so this will really be different for me. Plus, I'm traveling alone & will share with another WW member (a stranger). Talk about trying something new!