Help Laura, Walt, Andy!!!

gkm

I know you've tried, but the boards for the last few days have gone downhill. I'm having problems with getting on the boards, and once I can, opening a thread is a maybe. If I can get into a thread, answering is a joke, with more white screens than I can even remember. I usually just quit. Surely you've seen a drop in the number of posts. It's worse than it's ever been. HELP!!!!

Garry

I know you've tried, but the boards for the last few days have gone downhill. I'm having problems with getting on the boards, and once I can, opening a thread is a maybe. If I can get into a thread, answering is a joke, with more white screens than I can even remember. I usually just quit. Surely you've seen a drop in the number of posts. It's worse than it's ever been. HELP!!!!

Garry

Hi Garry !

I am sure they are aware of the situation, but to be on the safe side, I will email Laura immediately. Take Care !

Lucky you, Ericknow! Do you have a secret you can share? I thought it might have been my browser at work (on a Mac, no less) but it is equally frustrating at home on my PC. The last few days have been particularly bad. I love this board, so I hope things get back to normal soon!

I don't know why but the boards have been great for me. Earlier today I was thinking to myself how great the boards have been working since the upgrade. I hope things start working better for you Garry

and I was just thinking to myself that the boards were really working great. Garry, sure hope it gets straightened out for you. I haven't been on much lately because the boards were so bad, slow, etc. etc. etc.:eek:

Since it is almost 3am here I guess the problems can't be traffic?

seems I have been having problems as much as I haven't for a long time.

we have broadband, my home page loads in about 5 seconds and do almost all the other pages I visit. Many, many times I have to quit and reload CC because I am timed out?

Since it is almost 3am here I guess the problems can't be traffic?

Like you, I was up in the wee hours on Friday (a bit of jet lag from the last cruise) and noted white pages and problems with replies as well. That these problems can occur even during what should be low traffic periods has been noted previously, but seems not to be given much credence. As the number of people sporting European locations here is fairly small, this does leave open to serious question the idea that traffic is the only factor causing these problems.

Archived