Allure of the Seas quick review- just off the ship!

tmbasuhre

Cabin- 8572...fantastic area, close to elevators, Central Park, no noise. Ate at Chops- wonderful dinner- Fantastic steak, sides and dessert! Samba was average. Loved Park Cafe and Sorrentos. Mama Mia was fabulous and really enjoyed the headliner and Blue Planet. Shore excursions were ok- would probably not do again as there was not enough time to explore towns and port. LOVED the coconut smoothie (with rum) in St. Maarten! Enjoyed everything about Allure, the ports and can't wait to go again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the same cruise...enjoyed it as well. Formal nights were night 2 & night 6. Other nights were more casual but the nice thing about the dining room is you can dress up as much as you want. I wore dresses every night because it's fun opportunity to dress up. The tables all around us seemed to dresss up more than down. Again, dress how you feel comfortable.

As far as the white party, I didn't see this on the Compass. I brought glow stuff for it & was looking for it. But, I had a drink package so it's possible too many margaritas caused an oversight on my behalf.

• 5 months later...

We were on this cruise too. Two formal nights, the rest were casual. There were a ton of Spanish folks on this trip- and boy do they dress up! Even on casual nights. Many, many stylish folks onboard this past week.

No white party- but there was an adult party in the solarium (on night 6 I believe).

We were on the same cruise...enjoyed it as well. Formal nights were night 2 & night 6. Other nights were more casual but the nice thing about the dining room is you can dress up as much as you want. I wore dresses every night because it's fun opportunity to dress up. The tables all around us seemed to dresss up more than down. Again, dress how you feel comfortable.

As far as the white party, I didn't see this on the Compass. I brought glow stuff for it & was looking for it. But, I had a drink package so it's possible too many margaritas caused an oversight on my behalf.

Good point- I would agree more people were dressing up than down. Although I did see shorts, jeans, and ball caps in the MDR- they were few and far between.