Details for NCL Jades refit in 2017

shipfriend_max

Habe a look here:

http://www.express.co.uk/travel/cruise/713410/Norwegian-Jades-multi-million-pound-upgrade-debut-Southampton-2017

Several details of NCL Jade are revealed here. She appears to get an extensive update regarding decor and design,

Hopefully the new upgraded menus are also installed in the complimentary main dining rooms...[emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is going to be great if they can pull off changes like this to all the Jewel class. I can't wait until that carnival-esque neon decor is gone. I enjoyed Jade for the most part, but some of the other ships have downright horrendous decor.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by UPNYGuy

Thank you so much for posting this information! We have sailed on both the Jewel class and BA/BA+ class ships. Ironically, I liked the more intimate feel of the smaller ships but have far preferred the subdued decor of the newer ships so this is a huge plus for me.

I just recently booked a Haven cabin for early 2018 and quite frankly was not thrilled by the pictures of the Jade's existing Haven space. These upgrades will be much appreciated by me!

Thanks! I will keep my pulse on the status of the dry dock.