Celebrity Reflection Live 11/20/16

Georgia_Peaches

Thanks, Christina for YOUR review. I apologize for others who feel the need to hijack this thread with their own personal vendettas that are usually all negative...yes, this is CC, but I really want to hear about your cruise from you. We all have negative experiences at one time or another, but it is how we handle them that is important. You are being very tactful IMHO. So please continue! I have been on the Reflection for a TA to Rome, along with being in a suite, so I appreciate knowing your experiences...

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

• 3 weeks later...
Last week lunch at Lawn Club was offered every sea day for $10pp for gourmet burgers and fries. First sea day there were quite a few people there, so I think it was fairly popular.

That is the normal price. It is $10 every day for Lunch, and. It’s a limited (burger) menu. No steaks, lamb, sausages or flatbread. Only warm cookies and the apple crumble for dessert. The Porch is always $25, lunch or dinner, it’s the same menu.

We're staying in room 2124 on the reflection which is right below the sundries shop. Is it quiet? Did you like the room?

Thanks, Christina for YOUR review. I apologize for others who feel the need to hijack this thread with their own personal vendettas that are usually all negative...yes, this is CC, but I really want to hear about your cruise from you. We all have negative experiences at one time or another, but it is how we handle them that is important. You are being very tactful IMHO. So please continue! I have been on the Reflection for a TA to Rome, along with being in a suite, so I appreciate knowing your experiences.

Anything is possible but I question whether Christina will be responding to questions or continuing her review... This thread is now a year old with Christina's last post on 24 November 2016!