New Platinum this cruise

noppy

We will be cruising on Feb 27 Majesty of the Seas. While we are on the cruise we will reach the number of points needed to achieve Platinum status. Are we Platinum while we are the cruise or at the completion of the cruise.

We will be cruising on Feb 27 Majesty of the Seas. While we are on the cruise we will reach the number of points needed to achieve Platinum status. Are we Platinum while we are the cruise or at the completion of the cruise.

Completion.

Congrats on attaining Platinum on your next cruise!!:D I noticed that your cruise week doesn't have many on the thread.:( However, there's still plenty of time, so maybe it'll pick up soon!:rolleyes: In any event, have a great cruise!!:cool:

Not sure if I should post my own thread or not! I am just platinum now for the first time! My fiancé is new. So he still gets my benefits since his is in my cabin, right? Do I get to wait to get on the ship somewhere else or am I still with everyone?

Link your accounts and you both will be Platinum

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Not sure if I should post my own thread or not! I am just platinum now for the first time! My fiancé is new. So he still gets my benefits since his is in my cabin, right? Do I get to wait to get on the ship somewhere else or am I still with everyone?

If your fiance has a C&A account link yours with his and you will have the same status. If he does not gave a C&A account yet he will be a newbie on your cruise. Make sure he applies for an account while onboard. For platinum there is not a great need to deal with beforehand. If you are in the same xabin, assuming so, he can check in and board with you. The only thing he would really be missing are the coupons.

Link your accounts and you both will be Platinum

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

If you are your finance have the same residence address, then call C&A and request to be linked.