Booking benefits missing on orders??

DonnaMW

Has anyone been having trouble with showing the beverage packages and internet pkgs show on order details. Most of mine show but one stubborn one will not. I have the invoice from t/a. It shows Best. But not on my online reservation. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Had the exact same issue with a cruise I booked recently. I called my Celebrity Vacation Planner who said that it sometimes takes a few days for all of it to show up. She advised to wait three or four days and if it did not correct, she would get it fixed. Two days later she emailed me the new booking form showing all four perks. If the Go Best line item shows up, it means you have the perks.

If you are looking at your reservation on the X site -under Order History the Beverage package and Internet should show. It can take a week or more before they show up. Perks like the OBC or Prepaid Gratutues have never showed up on our reservation on line but have always gotten them without a problem.

The key document you need to have to Confirm what perks are recorded with Celebrity is the "Booking Confirmation-Guesr Cooy". If you booked with a TA they should provide you a copy of this document.

Yes, I checked mine again today and they showed up now. I am SO excited, this will be my first cruise ever! Wanted to make sure I got everything I could included :)

Are you in a suite? Did you have to pay an added fee? Where is your cruise...Europe?

I am happy that everything worked out great for you, especially on your very first sail...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Lastdance

Are you in a suite? Did you have to pay an added fee? Where is your cruise...Europe?

I am happy that everything worked out great for you, especially on your very first sail...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, I am in Aqua Class and had to pay extra for the Go Best promotion. I'll be in Eastern Caribbean.