Port of miami to port everyglades

sebritish

I know this has been asked before but cannot find the answers I need so maybe someone can help

I am sailing one week out of Miami then when I disembark I need to get to Port Everglades to catch a different cruise.

I need a way [ not the train] how to get there... Then I will need to come back to Miami airport

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... thank you

Or a private car such as Larry's Limo or a Taxi.

No right answer. They vary on cost and convenience.

Allow about 45 minutes to get between Port Of Miami and Fort Lauderdale but it could take longer with traffic based on road conditions and time of day.

Keith

Shuttles from POM to FLL (about $15 per person) and then a taxi (about $15 + tip per cab) will get you from POM to PE; Uber will do the trip without the stop at FLL for about $40-45. Private car service (Larry's Limos is often suggested for Miami trips) will run closer to $100 - a cab on the same run will be about $75-80.

Post cruise from PE to MIA the drive is about an hour. Go Airport, Super Shuttle and a few others are licensed for MIA - expect to pay $30-50 per person. Uber will make the trip for about $40-45 and a taxi will make the run for about $80+ PE to MIA is one time that the cruise line transfer bus might be a good option.

Good luck! :)

Shuttles from POM to FLL (about $15 per person) and then a taxi (about $15 + tip per cab) will get you from POM to PE; Uber will do the trip without the stop at FLL for about $40-45. Private car service (Larry's Limos is often suggested for Miami trips) will run closer to $100 - a cab on the same run will be about $75-80.

Post cruise from PE to MIA the drive is about an hour. Go Airport, Super Shuttle and a few others are licensed for MIA - expect to pay $30-50 per person. Uber will make the trip for about $40-45 and a taxi will make the run for about $80+ PE to MIA is one time that the cruise line transfer bus might be a good option.

Good luck! :)

Since I am simplistic and don't own one of those newfangled smart phones I guess I can't summon an Uber (I still have a clamshell style phone), so my question is can someone from Europe access Uber with a "foreign" smart phone?

Fastest would be a taxi.

Taxis are waiting at the door of the terminal.

Limo, my family did that a few times, not always there on time, plus you don't always get the same limo and driver.

U, you will be looking for a car, the driver will be looking for a flower shirt.