Duplicate bridge

spunks

We just got off of a TA on the Rhapsody. It was the first crossing on RCCL that did not have organized bridge play on sea days. Princess dropped having a bridge director several years ago and this was part of the reason for our switching to RCCL. I have heard that Celebrity has also stopped bridge. Is this now fleet wide policy for RCCL?....sad if so. Anyway, I thought I would ask.

Doug

Going back to the THINGS I HAVEN'T DONE ON A CRUISE THREAD, I've never seen them separate the saucer section.

LLAP

The Northstar is kind of like that. It is round and almost separates from the ship.

Spunks:

We cruise the Caribbean and its been many years since I've seen an organized Bridge game on RCCL.

I post notes on the board in the Promenade looking for Bridge players and the responses are few and far between

I admit I was thinking the same thing as the others....

But to answer the actual question ;) I haven't seen/heard anything about organized bridge games, either. However you could post on the community board and also post about it in the meet and mingle for your cruise here on CC.

• 6 months later...